SWP Mackie
    Mbia
    Yun-(NEW CB)-HILL-Fabio
    Cesar

Diamond 4-4-2

Comment

Or derry instead of granero

Comment

Granero might b out of form. But he knows how to keep the ball and create chances but poor in defense. So I put him as amf.

Comment

No Harry already said after West Ham he wanted Remy and Zamora up front with Adel at the front of a diamond. Also Mackie and SWP would be terrible in a diamond imo.

Think this is why we been linked with so many CMs in the press. Hopefully after today he will get in who he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
            No Harry already said after West Ham he wanted Remy and Zamora up front with Adel at the front of a diamond. Also Mackie and SWP would be terrible in a diamond imo.

Think this is why we been linked with so many CMs in the press. Hopefully after today he will get in who he wants.
            It would be good if Arry tests out yun as a left winger.
            He will listen to arry and will cut in to penalty area if he is told to or perhaps run straight through the line and make a perfect cross.

Comment

Yun is a simlar one to spurs' Bale. Though yun is a year younger both have the same height and same weight with similar style. But yun is slightly more defensively well trained than bale whereas bale is offensively world class and is better.

Comment

Will be interesting to see what Harry does with him then.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                  Yun is a simlar one to spurs' Bale. Though yun is a year younger both have the same height and same weight with similar style. But yun is slightly more defensively well trained than bale whereas bale is offensively world class and is better.

We haven't actually signed him yet though have we...? Sure somethign will go t1ts up with it before finalised.

As for today, i agree with the OP to an extent in that it was a scratch side not used to playing as a unit which doesn't help, however, i still feel without the ludicrously bad errors for the first 2 goals, we'd have probably scored first and won the match comfortably. The main concern for me is the attitude after we did concede and the heads dropped and performance deteriated further.... that is not good enough.

We should've had enough to beat them, but forget this rubbish about players wanting a chance, as said this was what HR would've done anyway given the league matches pending, and given half those players are clearly being touted about by agents representing the club trying to offload them, ie they know Harry doesn't want them and they have slim chance of making the 25 man squad, did half of them really give a damn today.... didn't look like it.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Wish rangers would tell us that were gonna play the (unts.kin joke turning up to watch the nip falling over again.Anton do one .if I was in the changing rooms at half time I think I might have stabbed one or 11.
                    "Nip"?

Comment

We do have a reserve side and the twonks train together so the "just thrown together" line is boll...s

HOLD UP....do we have a reserve side??!!

Comment

If you go back to Harry's comment when he said he had been around Europe searching for players for about 12 days, you can read between the lines he did not prepare well for the game. Can't blame him as he has lost confidence in them.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          We haven't actually signed him yet though have we...? Sure somethign will go t1ts up with it before finalised.

As for today, i agree with the OP to an extent in that it was a scratch side not used to playing as a unit which doesn't help, however, i still feel without the ludicrously bad errors for the first 2 goals, we'd have probably scored first and won the match comfortably. The main concern for me is the attitude after we did concede and the heads dropped and performance deteriated further.... that is not good enough.

We should've had enough to beat them, but forget this rubbish about players wanting a chance, as said this was what HR would've done anyway given the league matches pending, and given half those players are clearly being touted about by agents representing the club trying to offload them, ie they know Harry doesn't want them and they have slim chance of making the 25 man squad, did half of them really give a damn today.... didn't look like it.
                          Yun watched v mk dons at a vip sit with tony fernandes
                          He was smiling as traore couldnt do a thing and made him laugh.

Comment

Its a done deal medical is over.

Comment

Working...
                            X