Because tuesday was more important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because tuesday was more important

You can't throw a lot of strangers together and expect them to play as a team, made even worse by suspect players and out of form others. Harry picked this team with tuesday in mind, nothing to do with players knocking on his door. Lots of teams struggle with weak line-ups in cup games, we all know that.

Was saying the same thing when we went 2-0 down.

Comment

Not just Tuesday to be fair, we have Norwich on Saturday too. Can't blame Harry for wanting to keep his best 11 fresh for those two games myself.

Comment

Anything can happen in a Cup game, but conceding four goals at home to a team that is two league's below us is just unacceptable. These players should have been looking to impress Harry, but they clearly didn't

Comment

MK Dons were playing this game as it was their cup final, these players were just put together, some not even had a game for ages and others with no in confidence.

Harry should also take some blame as well, didn't have them fired up enough!

Comment

The players have had half a ****ing season to play as a team in bloody training ect .

Comment

I think the defending and finishing let us down today as well. 22 shots!!! It's a lot.

Comment

I don't see shots as anything myself. Clear cut chances is a different thing. Anyone can shoot from 20 yards 5 times a game (cough Adel) and be nowhere near the goal.

I have seen us create very little in the way of clear cut chances this season. It's appalling. Our chance conversion rate is the lowest in the league also. Big surprise.

Defending sounded abysmal tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                  I don't see shots as anything myself. Clear cut chances is a different thing. Anyone can shoot from 20 yards 5 times a game (cough Adel) and be nowhere near the goal.

I have seen us create very little in the way of clear cut chances this season. It's appalling. Our chance conversion rate is the lowest in the league also. Big surprise.

Defending sounded abysmal tbf.
                  Therefore we need someone who is very intelligent who likes to always challenge yet skilful footballer.

Park faurlin mbia are obviously not the type of player as we all know. They all likes to do dirty jobs and would run to man mark opposite side players.
                  Granero? Maybe but he is not in form atm.

Comment

Sorry bout mistakes am using fone

Comment

Think a midfield diamond is what Harry wants to do, like I discussed in another thread.

M'Bia at back. Tarbs at front. With 2 other positons up for grabs. Granero or someone else.. possibly Kranjcar who has been linked with us and hopefully a box to box midfielder.

Seems he wants Remy/Zamora up front. Whether he can get the players in to do what he wants I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        You can't throw a lot of strangers together and expect them to play as a team, made even worse by suspect players and out of form others. Harry picked this team with tuesday in mind, nothing to do with players knocking on his door. Lots of teams struggle with weak line-ups in cup games, we all know that.
                        Yes you are right... BUT those players out there should of still been more than enough to beat the MK Dons. I was saying it would be in true QPR fashion to go out there on Tuesday and get something out of the game and all will be happy again. Lets face it and get real, we weren't going to win the FA Cup and the league is far more important.

Comment

Wish rangers would tell us that were gonna play the (unts.kin joke turning up to watch the nip falling over again.Anton do one .if I was in the changing rooms at half time I think I might have stabbed one or 11.
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Yun is the player who saved his club from relegation. His main position is left back but recently he played as a left winger.
                            183cm strong skilled pacy wing back I am talking bout.

Comment

Sounds like he'd be useful in a diamond formation as an attacking full back.

Comment

Working...
                              X