Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Tuesday we will have ONE centre half we can trust...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Tuesday we will have ONE centre half we can trust...

So, how close are we to someone coming in?

If we don't get 2 CBs in before Thursday I will be concerned I must admit.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Don't worry, one mistake and we'll have none.

Comment

Don't understand?

Comment

Think we maybe able to get by with one. But think none incoming and we're knackered. Although to be perfectly honest yhink we need another CM desperately.

Think if Harry wants to play a diamond with M'Bia, Granero and Tarbs he is going to have to fill other spot with a real grafter box to box type.

I'm hoping we get 3 more in after today, Odemwingie, CB and box to box CM.

Comment

Agree seems like we need someone strong in front of the back four, however we seem to be running out of targets if the rumours are to be believed.

Comment

This is serious now. We have got to bring in to cb's. We've only got a week also so I hope we're being realistic. I'd go in for Hangeland he wants out they've been trying to get him to sign a new del for nearly a year and he still ain't done it.

Comment

I'm hoping we can still do something for Livermore, got couple of Spuds mates and they seem to rate him highly. Also on their MB I remember seeing a detailed analysis of his passing using those 4-4-2 chalk boards and it was impressive indeed. I will try and dig it out and post a thread on it tomorrow. Think this is going to be a deadline day signing, with Holtby probably going to them etc.

As far as CB, I saw something about Richard Dunne being a possibility. I rate the guy, although has been injured for awhile. But think he could be just the man to add some much needed experience and stability to the back 4. Would be a gamble undoubtedly but think at this stage we're running out of options.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                  I'm hoping we can still do something for Livermore, got couple of Spuds mates and they seem to rate him highly. Also on their MB I remember seeing a detailed analysis of his passing using those 4-4-2 chalk boards and it was impressive indeed. I will try and dig it out and post a thread on it tomorrow. Think this is going to be a deadline day signing, with Holtby probably going to them etc.

As far as CB, I saw something about Richard Dunne being a possibility. I rate the guy, although has been injured for awhile. But think he could be just the man to add some much needed experience and stability to the back 4. Would be a gamble undoubtedly but think at this stage we're running out of options.
                  Will your a good poster but Richard dunne! Wtf. He's complete an utter pony. Have we not seen Anough co.ck ups this season. Without him jogging down south Africa rd at the last minute .

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    Will your a good poster but Richard dunne! Wtf. He's complete an utter pony. Have we not seen Anough co.ck ups this season. Without him jogging down south Africa rd at the last minute .
                    People said similar things about Nelsen to be fair. And he'd had a fairly long injury lay off too. At the end of the day, I can't think of too many experienced CBs we can get. If we can do better than Dunne, I am sold. But am very worried we're not getting linked with anyone but the others that have rejected us.

After Odemwingiegate Olsson is going to be completely no go too. And cheers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                      People said similar things about Nelsen to be fair. And he'd had a fairly long injury lay off too. At the end of the day, I can't think of too many experienced CBs we can get. If we can do better than Dunne, I am sold. But am very worried we're not getting linked with anyone but the others that have rejected us.

After Odemwingiegate Olsson is going to be completely no go too. And cheers lol.
                      I've rated nelson always been a good defender. But never new he'd be such a big player for us this season. Just shows how bad we've been when your relying on a 35 year old to play every game. Ive always liked Scott dann aswell. Scored a belter tonight also. Yea I can't see Olson happening either. Seems we're running out of targets. Arry's got to produce some of his magic this week.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        I've rated nelson always been a good defender. But never new he'd be such a big player for us this season. Just shows how bad we've been when your relying on a 35 year old to play every game. Ive always liked Scott dann aswell. Scored a belter tonight also. Yea I can't see Olson happening either. Seems we're running out of targets. Arry's got to produce some of his magic this week.
                        Got some tidy players in the Championship. Got a mate who is Hull City season ticket holder, I keep joking to him that we are going to nick Jack Hobbs off them haha. Think we could do worse. But don't think he'd come cheap. This is the problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X