Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    My family f and blind .we got a lot of vegetarians following us ,tree huggers and general vagina
    Totally agree . Saw plenty who wouldn't say boo to a goose . Times have changed

Comment

Not sure what people are getting at questioning yesterday's attendance, my view is that those who query aren't themselves regulars as a regular supporter knows the demographics of fans at a cup game is different to a league match.
      Yesterday much more families, paper tickets and people not knowing which turnstile to go to. What's wrong with this, posters go on about a 40k stadium and fans will come, but when non regulars turn up to a cup game then posters moan they are tourists etc.

Those who attended yesterday were hardly glory hunters we were playing MK Ffs and we are bottom of the league, it was also a rather pleasant Saturday so to turn up yesterday to see that s*** must be credited.
      To me yesterday was a lot of blokes who probably support our club that don't go but saw cheap prices and being able to have 3 or four seats in a row as an opportunity to go to a game with the gf or wife and kids. Nothing wrong with that IMHO.

Posters on here moan about prices but when prices moan about who attend. Even on this board the take up of st holders this year was huge, no one started having a go at new st holders.

The idea that some bygone time when only diehard regulars attended our club is a myth. We have a loyal few that's it, you would have thought listening to posters on here that Vauxhall C we had18k considering those were the days of the true fan.

Just know our history. Always have been always will be a small club with loyal fanbase, only good that came out of yesterday was the big crowd made up of families, which I thought was quite nice actually.
      Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 27-01-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        My family f and blind .we got a lot of vegetarians following us ,tree huggers and general vagina
        General Vagina ????
        I saw Sargent Major M inge and Corporal Clunge but not General Vagina !
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

It was dead from the get go, wasn't it? Few regulars near me. And, tbh, who would be up to watch the team that was put out. Especially one which went one down after three mins. Place had the smell of death about it yesterday. On a positive note with only one of that team likely to play on Tuesday- Fabio- LR should be buzzing. And we have to get behind the only thirteen or so men in the twenty five who are fit to wear a shirt.

Comment

Working...
          X