Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore

cant use him as a left back cos he cant defend. cant use him left wing cos he's got no ball control, cant turn in and run at the defense.
    so he's a one trick pony. cant use him i think! shame cos i like him and he's so fast too

I was hoping Harry would turn him into a left winger like how he did with Bale.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

he should be a left winger, he's good going forward.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You say that like its fact when it's really not.

I can see the argument for him not defending, although still think he is ok.

But going forward he is decent , causes plenty of problems for defenders and can cross a ball better than the rest of our mob. I think he would be a superb left winger tbh.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We could use him as a ball boy.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            You say that like its fact when it's really not.

I can see the argument for him not defending, although still think he is ok.

But going forward he is decent , causes plenty of problems for defenders and can cross a ball better than the rest of our mob. I think he would be a superb left winger tbh.
            i know he's fast and gets to the line to put crosses in but do you think he's got the skills to turn inside, lots of wingers can

Comment

He's not better than SWP so no real need for him at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                i know he's fast and gets to the line to put crosses in but do you think he's got the skills to turn inside, lots of wingers can
                I do yea. He's obviously no Gareth bale, but he is easily good enough to play left wing for us. I'd love to see him play there with Fabio behind him.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  I was hoping Harry would turn him into a left winger like how he did with Bale.
                  More chance of turning him into a frog!

Comment

The thing about Traore is he's quick and can put a decent cross in, even on the run. These are the basics. The rest can be coached because he has plenty of natural ability.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Not long ago, lots of people said Ned was atrocious. Seen more than a few say we missed him today.

Things change. Traore has not had a run in the team, for awhile. Can't be too hard on people that are short on match practise imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        Not long ago, lots of people said Ned was atrocious. Seen more than a few say we missed him today.
                        Think today proves we need Ned at CB (his preferred position) to replace Nelson and Ferdinand who has not been the same player since his death threat and the Terry saga.

Comment

One of our better players today. He chased down and looked good when he had the ball, just lacked options

Comment

Far from our worst player today. Good turn of pace going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Think today proves we need Ned at CB (his preferred position) to replace Nelson and Ferdinand who has not been the same player since his death threat and the Terry saga.
                              Against his former club Tuesday too, hope he has a stormer.

Comment

Working...
                              X