No announcement yet.

Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Will M;1017935]Against his former club Tuesday too, hope he has a stormer.[/
    defo think he will have a point to prove against arsenal on Tuesday?

Comment

Ned mate, not Traore.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        cant use him as a left back cos he cant defend. cant use him left wing cos he's got no ball control, cant turn in and run at the defense.
        so he's a one trick pony. cant use him i think! shame cos i like him and he's so fast too
        What is his one trick then and if he can't do anything why do you like him?!

Comment

Can we have a stickie for every player in the squad because loads of them have their own new thread about being $hit after every game.

Traore, Mackie, Faurlin, Ferdinand, Park, DJ, Haim...etc Just start up a Sh!t Player thread and it will generate more pages than the word association thread.

I'll start...$hit

Comment

Done a good job last season but confidence has been knocked not getting games and said in an interview it effects his play when his not starting but he will have to get over that and work harder

Would like to see him played on the wing as he has pace and can see him doing a better job then swp

Comment

I hate when he loses the ball and just waves his hands in the air...Run back and get the ball you idiot.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                What is his one trick then and if he can't do anything why do you like him?!

i like him cos he's one of the fastest players in the league and can get to the line and put a good cross in. also appears to
                have an ok temperament. as i said i dont think he can cut inside and threaten goal like other prem league level wingers can.
                that is a big weakness at this level as opposition can prepare for that. i mentioned traore in a thread because i think he is a subtle
                weakness in the squad apart from other more obvious weaknesses. also he tends to be played LB and lots think he is not good at that.

other words i guess im asking have we time to convert armand with 15 league games left

Comment

Working...
                X