My 3 year old son's first game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 year old son's first game

Apart from the score today I'd just like to say thanks so the f*cker on the Upper Loft who spat down onto fans below. It landed right on the front of my 3 year old's coat at the first game he has ever been to, luckily he didn't really notice and we removed it but what kind of c*nt spits on children? I walked down took a photo of the upper loft so I'll have a look later if there are clear faces. W4nkers.

I was livid and all ready to go up there but my other half made me speak to the stewards instead and they apparently went up to keep an eye on people.

Got to say I used to sit in Upper Loft for quite a few seasons and never seen anyone spitting into Lower. Makes me wonder if idiots are actually spitting on the kids cos they don't want them there. Jesus ****.

Comment

Family stand my ####

Comment

thats bloody disgusting.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

spitting as disgusting as it is is a fairly indiscriminate act.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
            Apart from the score today I'd just like to say thanks so the f*cker on the Upper Loft who spat down onto fans below. It landed right on the front of my 3 year old's coat at the first game he has ever been to, luckily he didn't really notice and we removed it but what kind of c*nt spits on children? I walked down took a photo of the upper loft so I'll have a look later if there are clear faces. W4nkers.

I was livid and all ready to go up there but my other half made me speak to the stewards instead and they apparently went up to keep an eye on people.
            A few seasons ago this used to happen all the time in block HL, tried to get the stewards to do something about it but although they claimed they would it kept happening. So, I took the matter into my own hands and caught the s**t who was doing it and threatened to send him flying off the stand if he did it ever again, luckily for him he didn't.

I noticed a few items come down into HL today a few rows away from us.

Comment

Barn animals are better behaved. Like the scouters the other week peeing up people doors steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                Barn animals are better behaved. Like the scouters the other week peeing up people doors steps.
                That Baden Powell has got a lot to answer for.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  spitting as disgusting as it is is a fairly indiscriminate act.
                  An indiscriminate act you say?...Even when you know its going to land on people...your fellow fans no less?

Comment

That Baden Powell has got a lot to answer for.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      An indiscriminate act you say?...Even when you know its going to land on people...your fellow fans no less?
                      My days you sound like a prosecutor solicitor.

Comment

Haha. Not really lone, just wondering what you meant by the comment. I mean are you saying that gobbing on your fellow fans is an ok thing to do?

Comment

wicksta were you sat in KL in family stand ? i did see someone walk down to the front and take a photo . thought you were just taking a picture of the shocking score

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Haha. Not really lone, just wondering what you meant by the comment. I mean are you saying that gobbing on your fellow fans is an ok thing to do?
                            If I had meant to say that then I would have said that.

Comment

If I had meant to say that then I would have said that.
                              What you did say seemed quite ambiguous, hence my query, but if you'd prefer not to clarify then no problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X