Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most laughable thing

Is that this is considered an upset

Of course it is. We might be bottom - but they're 2 leagues below we should have breezed past them.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thing I found funny was when park was dragged off, the armband was given to ferdinand ffs!
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

We needed to win/draw this to carry us through to tuesdays game with another unbeaten game.

Comment

It is. I'm upset

Comment

The funniest thing is that has taken this long to remain unbeaten in 2013

Comment

How is it an upset when we have been losing these types of games forever

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                How is it an upset when we have been losing these types of games forever
                On paper it's an upset due to status.... whether it's unexpected ia another thing altogether.

Anyway, cup upsets aren't what they used to be as prem sides nowadays are so focused on league survival they play reserves in cup games, as we have today, and i thin kNorwich also. In the past the likes of Coventry losing to Sutton Utd or Arsenal at Wrexham etc, they werr when played with their full teams.

Comment

What's new
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    Thing I found funny was when park was dragged off, the armband was given to ferdinand ffs!
                    Really???
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      The funniest thing is that has taken this long to remain unbeaten in 2013
                      Still unbeaten in the league so it will remain longer till Tuesday!
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'm not sure I go along with this losing momentum view, the players who created the unbeaten run were nearly all rested yesterday, they will still have the confidence that they created. I went on record before yesterday that Harry should play the reserves and that losing wouldn't be the end of the world but the performance was shocking, thank god we are not relying on that lot to keep us up! The end of season run in starts Tuesday, no distractions now and an ideal game where nobody gives us a prayer, just like before we went to stamford bridge, and Kompany will probably not play c,mon Harry this is where you need to earn your corn, fire them right up for a good old-fashioned go at citeh. And us fans now need to play our part, hardly any of that dross we saw yesterday will take the field Tuesday, lets really make it a hostile atmosphere. U r'SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Comment

Working...
                        X