Spoke to mates from SPURS and POMPEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
    Down to players and the person who selected the team. Is that not tactics, team selection?
    Nope. The players were telling Arry they deserve a chance - he gave them that chance and they were ****. The players are all PL footballers and paid a farking fortune to play football , they're premier league football players and should be able to go out on a pitch when selected and beat a team 2 leagues below - no excuses .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We fielded 7 internationals today. No excuses, or rather they are excuses for football players.

Comment

The tactics are culpable

That team should be good enough to beat Championship sides, we may find out soon.
        Fact is we put square pegs into round holes

I don't care who the truck has been knocking on H's door, we should've been set up different or used different personnel
        This defeat could damage us really, really badly
        The chasm between the club/players and the fans is widening again after Harry had seemed to narrow that after his appointment. The top bods are in a hugely difficult position and will need balls of steel to let H bring in 6 or 7 recruits and drum out expensive signings they recently made at a massive loss

Sound familiar?

The definition of madness is repeating the same mistakes time and time again
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Total ****e today but wont be the last team to be beat up in the cup. Not that long ago that we played villa and utd in cup games and held our own and more(as a lower lge team). Teams lose in one off games-lge priority full stop.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

That may be true, but today it was the players' fault.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Nope. The players were telling Arry they deserve a chance - he gave them that chance and they were ****. The players are all PL footballers and paid a farking fortune to play football , they're premier league football players and should be able to go out on a pitch when selected and beat a team 2 leagues below - no excuses .
              I understand but if a striker is played on mid field and a CDM is played as a striker then your going to have problems it doesn't take brains to work out that a manager should ask what role they feel comfortable in ...... however could it be a tactic of Harry's to loose on purpose just like warnock did at the start of our promotion

Comment

Working...
              X