Spoke to mates from SPURS and POMPEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoke to mates from SPURS and POMPEY

Just spoke to a few drinking buddies quite a few from Pompey and spurs and they said typically rednapper at his finest blaming the players when his tactis where wrong ?? What you think ??

Today was down to the players......

Comment

You got mates?

Comment

100% players. Nothing wrong with tactics . In fact - they're my favourite mints.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No I think the players are to blame 100% . The team he put out should have won at a canter. It's not Harry's fault that these muppets can't defend or make simple 5 yard passes . They are seasoned professionals ffs

Comment

100% players

Comment

I'm sorry but fielding a team of 11 premiership players you shouldn't even need fuciibg tactics except from get the ball into the net.

Comment

Blaming Harry for a 4-2 defeat to a league one side. Wake up.

Comment

125% players and 62% management - the other 36.3% is just maths

Comment

I'm afraid they have a point

Both our CBs were awful but they were left woefully exposed
                    Due to our lack of wide players the full backs pushed on and this meant CBs had to play too far apart and had no defensive shield
                    The gap between Ferdi**** and Ben Hopeless with our midfield was vast; MK filled it nicely at vital times

This is why Derry has stopped the rot since his reintroduction and also why H went after M'vila so strongly
                    Granero and Faurlin cannot do this role and Park is so ****in weak it's beyond

So a bit down to tactics and a lot down to players
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I suppose it was HR fault the 13 games we went with out a win. Today the player were simply rubbish, I dont think anyone would have been able to get that lazy lot to win.
                      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                        I suppose it was HR fault the 13 games we went with out a win. Today the player were simply rubbish, I dont think anyone would have been able to get that lazy lot to win.
                        I like ya thinking!

Comment

Im glad Harry has told a few home truths, the majority of the players today are simply not good enough, to be 4-0 down in 55mins to a 3rd division side at home, they should be ashamed of themselves on the money they are earning absolutely ****ing obscene.

Comment

In this game it had nothing to do with the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              100% players. Nothing wrong with tactics . In fact - they're my favourite mints.
                              Down to players and the person who selected the team. Is that not tactics, team selection?

Comment

Working...
                              X