No announcement yet.

Seen a few people wanting Hoilett out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen a few people wanting Hoilett out..

Are you mad?
    The guys been out for a fair while and is being added to the list of names to be thrown out after todays performance, unbelievable!

I hope i'm not the only one who has seen Hoilett and can see he has talent and has shown it in the small spells he's been involved this season. He's had 11 apps and scored 3 goals (decent for a winger), has popped in a decent amount of crosses, is a good out down the wing (we haven't got any other out and out wingers - bar swp) etc.

As i say, he's been out for a while now, just give the lad a chance unlike the wasters today!!!
    Last edited by iamayaak; 26-01-2013, 08:45 PM.

He's still young and needs to be given a run in the side instead of Mackie

Comment

Not interested at all it seems like.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

He looks a bit tubby but has more skill and ability in his left testicle than Mackie could wish for

Comment

Agree'd he needs to shape up! I remember thinking taarabt was a little bit on the tubby side a few years back, looks totally different now & has a better physical presence than back then.

Comment

Thought he played well today

Comment

Needs a run in the team once fit to judge him properly.

Comment

...just so you're all aware, Hoilett's right testicle is as poor as Mackie....f... me, I aint even been drinking but the acid is goooooood

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  Thought he played well today
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X