Gutted to be out of the Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted to be out of the Cup

i for one am really gutted , not just at another f ucking woeful performance ( Traore and Mackie excluded ) , but going out with the dog s hit team we put out. I was well up for a cup run , because i`m sick and tired of the premiership and all the s hit that comes with it ( wether i`d feel like that if we were top ,i cant say ! )
    I really wanted a bit of relief from f ucking just struggling to stay up
    B OLLOCKS
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

agree there, why go to the bother of winning at WBA and put a side out like that, sadly I'm in a constant state of being browned off following Rangers:strive:
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Me too, was excited going to the game today but for all that possession in the first half we couldn't create anything. Park offers nothing, Faurlin's passing was awful, can't stand Ferdinand anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        agree there, why go to the bother of winning at WBA and put a side out like that, sadly I'm in a constant state of being browned off following Rangers:strive:
        Wasn't that pretty much the side that went to WBA?..As regards the cup used to it now and expect nothing more, last decent cup run was under Wilkins wasn't it? Lost to Mau U 1/4 finals?

Comment

It's all an illusion so by tomorrow we'll be in the hat after a 4 - 2 win

Comment

Imagine we got United or someone and put out those deadbeats. It'd be a scoreline like we haven't seen since the Wasps were playing!

Comment

At WBA we had our leaders and organisers playing in Hill and Derry plus Nedum who has be solid at the back. Think we missed these three massively

Comment

Mackie excluded from being $hit?!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Mackie excluded from being $hit?!
                  He shouldn't be excluded from being §hit nor hit!

Comment

I know let's play our best team against mk dons then again on Tuesday then again on Saturday. Clever sh1t that you know the fa cup is worth more than staying in the premier league . Come on FFs we was playing mk dons our second team should be able to beat them.

Comment

He was woeful today.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I love it..I'm slagging off players and I weren't there nor did I listen to it...I aint got a scubby about the game but it's fun to berate our players!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          I love it..I'm slagging off players and I weren't there nor did I listen to it...I aint got a scubby about the game but it's fun to berate our players!
                          Pretty sure you're not alone in having done that today, slagging off players without going - but at least you have the gonads to admit it.

Comment

Working...
                          X