• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    id keep campbell to to be fair.
    Not based on that performance today... Totally anonymous

Comment

was slightly confused by today, wasnt this almost the same side that knocked WBA out of the cup away from home??? in the first half i still think we were the better side although we were 2 nil down to a side that had three shots on target and scored 2 thanks to some comical defending. i have to say that out of all of todays performances graneros was the one that really gave me the needle, i come to terms with the fact that park is woeful but have always been scepticle of granero if im honest. if graneros surname was smith people wouldnt be so fast to defend him. he always seems intent on playing through the middle and this is usually once he has slowed our play down so much that the opposition are back in shape and prepared for whats coming, generally as pass through the middle into a clustered area where the opposition take possession of the ball. he threw himself to the ground on a regular basis today and instead of getting possession back preferred to argue with the ref, when one of his passes woulod go astray he never commotted to gaining the ball back. SHAMEFUL. faurlin sadly looks a shadow of his former self and seems to have played himself out of a squad number today I reckon.

Comment

Faurlin....since that injury never been the same mentally. He used to boss the midfield with his spot on tackles ...just a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
          was slightly confused by today, wasnt this almost the same side that knocked WBA out of the cup away from home??? in the first half i still think we were the better side although we were 2 nil down to a side that had three shots on target and scored 2 thanks to some comical defending. i have to say that out of all of todays performances graneros was the one that really gave me the needle, i come to terms with the fact that park is woeful but have always been scepticle of granero if im honest. if graneros surname was smith people wouldnt be so fast to defend him. he always seems intent on playing through the middle and this is usually once he has slowed our play down so much that the opposition are back in shape and prepared for whats coming, generally as pass through the middle into a clustered area where the opposition take possession of the ball. he threw himself to the ground on a regular basis today and instead of getting possession back preferred to argue with the ref, when one of his passes woulod go astray he never commotted to gaining the ball back. SHAMEFUL. faurlin sadly looks a shadow of his former self and seems to have played himself out of a squad number today I reckon.
          Todays side lacked leaders, who palyed at WBA, and it showed. Hill and Derry played at WBA and today they never and without them were rudderless. They organise, they set the tone, they talk to those around them and they gee the team up. Add Nelson to those two and the fact that we had a captain in their place who is badly out of form and the result is no surprise

Comment

Traore would play better as a left wing. Keep Granero, give Campbell a chance with the right service. Ben Haim looks promising. Park tried, but just doesn't cut it. Green again was shaky, only because what he had in front of him. Anton is a disgrace, the defense was all over the place today. Bring back Hill, Onuaha and Nelson for his last game. Remy, Adel and SWP with derry we will better against City.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Faurlin....since that injury never been the same mentally. He used to boss the midfield with his spot on tackles ...just a shame.
              When Park went off Faurlin was passed the arm band but never wanted it and threw it in Antons direction who tried to give it back to him. A few fans saw and booed when he threw it away. I think he is a frustrated player at the momennt knowing he is a better player then he is showing as when he shot wide he beat the floor five or six times.

I hope we hold on to him as if he can play his way through this poor spell he still has something to offer

Comment

Its a shame for faurlin,as you said since the injury, he hasn't been the same. Think he was a bit scared today. I would like us to keep him but i can understand if we let him go
                Last edited by nasser95; 26-01-2013, 08:10 PM.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Would not like him to go .. maybe a loan would give him a chance to get his confidence back with playing time.

Comment

Cambell has been scoring for Ipswitch and cant score against MK wtf i realy can not understand what is wrong here i realy cant the best i can see is what some random said to me this afternoon YOU BOYS ARE JINXED !!! i am begining to belive this sh!t
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      Cambell has been scoring for Ipswitch and cant score against MK wtf i realy can not understand what is wrong here i realy cant the best i can see is what some random said to me this afternoon YOU BOYS ARE JINXED !!! i am begining to belive this sh!t
                      i thought dj was the only one with ideas today and even they were limited. i was suprised that he would often manage to get on the end of high balls pinged into the box being the shortest player on the pitch. if we could fit a neck brace on mackie he might see others in the box, i reckon he couldve scored 4 today if he only learned to pull the trigger sooner

Comment

Faurlin, oh Faurlin - nearly as annoying as Mackie; never was great, not bothered if left, would prefer it especially if he took Mackie with him...Faurlin is one of the most over-hyped players to where our colours.

Comment

don't think anyone is blameless today, some were def worse than others, Park, Anton, Ben Haim regretably Faurlin were particularly shocking, the rest weren't that far behind to be honest.
                          Any fans on here who genuinely thinks anyone played up to premier league level today couldn't be more off the mark. We had players today from Man U, Real Madrid, Arsenal, etc, etc. A supposedly second strng team should have comfortably been able to win today, with some effort and heart.
                          Sadly those qualities were missing and look what happened.
                          They should be ashamed and embarrassed to pick up their greens this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                            don't think anyone is blameless today, some were def worse than others, Park, Anton, Ben Haim regretably Faurlin were particularly shocking, the rest weren't that far behind to be honest.
                            Any fans on here who genuinely thinks anyone played up to premier league level today couldn't be more off the mark. We had players today from Man U, Real Madrid, Arsenal, etc, etc. A supposedly second strng team should have comfortably been able to win today, with some effort and heart.
                            in fact, if they were real men, they'd ask the club to give their wages to charity

Comment

Fair comments.
                              Players given a chance and showed they're no good, end of.
                              We are bottom of the league for a reason, it's not an accident and the league table doesn't lie.
                              Today was desperate and players should have been chumping at the bit to play and show everyone what they can do.
                              The amount of dead wood we are carrying is unbelievable
                              It is because of this heap we are where we are.

Comment

does anyone else feel like we as a club have been totaly mugged off the past year !! I for one feel like a multi millionaire who brought a fleet of ferraris, Aston Martins and a few bugatti veyrons only to find under the hood they have the heart of a ford focus
                                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                                X