Anton Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton Ferdinand

How on earth can someone be so slow? Does he get caught in the gravitational pull of his own ####? That second goal was just ridiculous!

If there is a God that has to be the last we ever see of him.

What made me laugh was that he came over the loft just before kick off to get an applause, which he got....odd bloke and ****e player

Comment

An embarrassment, shocking performance , sadly he wasn't the only one!

Comment

Listening on QPR player sounded awful. Commentator after the match with Bradley Allen said that AlHaim should not even get into the stadium let alone get a game. That must have been the worst back 4 in history.

Comment

did'nt go and did'nt bother listen to commentary, but my brother did and just rung up. His first words were, Anton Ferdinand the useless cunext
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

His confidence just fell apart so quickly, I don't rate him but today was just awful actually worse than that.

Comment

He's a ****ing disgrace the worst defender ever to play for the Rs

Comment

Ben Haim actually played better than I expected - but only in comparison to Ferdinands total incompetance

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  He's a ****ing disgrace the worst defender ever to play for the Rs
                  You can't have been supporting QPR that long then

Comment

Working...
                  X