Anton Ferdinand should never play for us again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Same around me, can't do any wrong but so so short of any sort of quality and was woeful today
    At one point today at 4-0 he chased the keeper down and got a massive round of applause and abouts if "well done Jamie" - just because he ran. He was **** all game done absolutely nothing at all.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Add DJ he's good cos he's Ranger Campbell to that list. Just not good enough
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        Same around me, can't do any wrong but so so short of any sort of quality and was woeful today
        Oh he has plenty of quality, poor quality. What he is short of is footballing ability.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
          Add DJ he's good cos he's Ranger Campbell to that list. Just not good enough
          Spot on never ever a Prem player, if we can get a decent fee get rid even without a replacement.

Comment

DJ Campbell scores 14 goals in the Championship and non in the premiership (this time round), Bothroyd scored 1 in the chmpshp and has now scored 2 in just 3 games ....why keep campbell when so many chmpshp teams want to pay good dosh for him?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              At one point today at 4-0 he chased the keeper down and got a massive round of applause and abouts if "well done Jamie" - just because he ran. He was **** all game done absolutely nothing at all.
              **** me that's my best memory from today. He plays up to his reputation of fans favourite/ ****e footballer/ badge kisser

Comment

Mackie is only an asset if he is played through the middle, personally think Traore is a better prospect in the role Jamie is playing
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Ferdinand needs cutting the (unt.f uck me he's kin useless.w a n k e r
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Can we just sell everyone out except tarb swp granero fabio yun remy hill cesar derry mackie and buy all the new players from the scratch

Comment

F u c k em all off bon.not one of em has the balls to be a rapist .oops

Comment

U cant sell remy who is our one of few potential signings. : )

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          F u c k em all off bon.not one of em has the balls to be a rapist .oops
                          I'm sure Granero was studying to be the rapist.

Maybe it was a therapist.

Comment

I sat in a different seat today will.west paddocks ,.I shouldn't sit there again.being too close for me is dangerous when were pony.those players ain't rangers

Comment

Working...
                            X