Get a grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Am spitting blood at that 'performance'. Is it mad to think others Rs are too????
    Not at all mate I'm farked off with it tbh.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      In the grand scheme of things,yes it is - we played a near on second string side today and tbh going out is no great shakes as we can concentrate on the PL.

However, anybody that was at the game today will agree with me that it was absolutely farking woeful - I'd put it up there with Vauxhall Motors in all honesty. I was embarassed in the ground, not just losing, but being humiliated by a team 2 leagues below us. Having spent money and given a Saturday to going, and seeing that, I think we are all more than justified in having a right good farking moan about today, as an isolated game. But as I say, in the grand scheme of things I don't think it's too big a deal - I just hope the manner of the defeat doesn't affect team morale too much.
      That is why people are having a moan.

It's the fact that we still had a decent team out there on paper. And for them to be humiliated in that manner is simply unacceptable. No one would care if we went out say 3-2 in a tightly-fought contest, some of us might even be happy that we can concentrate on the league. But the performance was simply not acceptable, and that is why people are losing grip.

Comment

Turned over big time..losing 4.2 is the equivalent to losing 6-2 to a prem club.... Awful result and more importantly a dire performance...
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post

It's the fact that we still had a decent team out there on paper. And for them to be humiliated in that manner is simply unacceptable. No one would care if we went out say 3-2 in a tightly-fought contest, some of us might even be happy that we can concentrate on the league. But the performance was simply not acceptable, and that is why people are losing grip.
          Exactly that. The players we put out should have quite easily seen off League 1 opposition. Pathetic effort.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

First game i have EVER walked out on - as did hundreds of others - with 30 odd minutes left to play. Park and Ferdinand were terrible today but they were not the only ones to blame. Is it an over-reaction to be so gutted about an FA cup game when the PL is so much more important ..... probably - but this (from The Guardian) is what people are reading about our club tonight and I don't like it one bit!

"......QPR, lazy, indolent and hopelessly brittle, were nothing short of a disgrace......"

Comment

That's the thing, before the match most of us, myself included were happy with the team selection and figured there was enough quality to beat this Lg One side, I guess we were wrong!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

if you don't feel pain and a tad humiliated by this result then you really not a fan. AWAIT DOG'S ABUSE:yush:
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                  First game i have EVER walked out on - as did hundreds of others - with 30 odd minutes left to play. Park and Ferdinand were terrible today but they were not the only ones to blame. Is it an over-reaction to be so gutted about an FA cup game when the PL is so much more important ..... probably - but this (from The Guardian) is what people are reading about our club tonight and I don't like it one bit!

"......QPR, lazy, indolent and hopelessly brittle, were nothing short of a disgrace......"
                  ****ing disgrace to let my club down like that

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    if you don't feel pain and a tad humiliated by this result then you really not a fan. AWAIT DOG'S ABUSE:yush:
                    spot on

Comment

over reaction ?... so was the scoreline expected?....are we that bad that we should simply accept getting badly beaten at home to a team that is two divisions below?.losing at home to a team two divisions below should never be taken as expected as accepetable or not important. Any loss is bad for confidence and we can ill afford another dip considering we have picked up some decent results of late.....awful result and i cannot see how anyone to take any positives from the outcome?......it only shows how poor in depth of quality we really are. I presume the man city performance will be great seeing as we have rested so many and do not consider a cup run of any importance. the squad players are obviously not good enough...even against league three apponents!.fingers crossed for next week......shocking , shocking defending...dont want to hear about changes......the majority of the players have played for their country!!!

Comment

sit down fido u smelly damp dog
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Losing grip!!........... Oh ffs, this was a football match, thats all it was........... not a major world disaster, and no one has died! People losing grip over a football match need to get some perspective on things...incredible!!!:omg-:

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            In the grand scheme of things,yes it is - we played a near on second string side today and tbh going out is no great shakes as we can concentrate on the PL.

However, anybody that was at the game today will agree with me that it was absolutely farking woeful - I'd put it up there with Vauxhall Motors in all honesty. I was embarassed in the ground, not just losing, but being humiliated by a team 2 leagues below us. Having spent money and given a Saturday to going, and seeing that, I think we are all more than justified in having a right good farking moan about today, as an isolated game. But as I say, in the grand scheme of things I don't think it's too big a deal - I just hope the manner of the defeat doesn't affect team morale too much.
                            this was worse, look at where we were then & the players at our disposal now, today proved we have far too many overpaid wa&kers on our books that don't give a sh*t about this club, they are a f*cking disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves, how many of them do you think will be gutted about that result? none of the f*ckers

Comment

Agree 100%! I'm taking abuse from my EPL gloryhunting friends over here and I'm having a hard time defending my club!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                                Losing grip!!........... Oh ffs, this was a football match, thats all it was........... not a major world disaster, and no one has died! People losing grip over a football match need to get some perspective on things...incredible!!!:omg-:
                                I think you need to understand the difference between people speaking literally and people speaking metaphorically,

Comment

Working...
                                X