Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a grip

Massive overreaction as usual.

Bad result....yes. End of the world.....no.

I think had we not gone behind to an early own goal it would have been a different game. Nevermind, the cup is not our priority at the moment. Yes it would be great to build on our momentum, keep a winning mentality etc etc but let's get our heads together and put a far better performance in against Man City.

There is still time to get some players in, we do have some quality in the squad and there are enough games left to get out of this mess.

It won't be easy, but let's get behind the team and not get on their backs. Some of the reaction on here is ridiculously over the top as usual.

No surprise if there is an over reaction on here

Comment

Spare us your rose tinted glasses. Were you there????

Comment

Quite right - ridiculous mass over reaction as per usual - very amusing to behold actually.......never mind, no PL points lost today.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          No surprise if there is an over reaction on here
          No surprise at all ...............DQPR is about right at times....!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When has any other PL team been 0-4 down at home to the likes of MK Dons??? You're having a laugh. Over reaction??? Christ alive its better than these under reactions. That. Was. Abysmal. Probably one of the worst Rs results ever.

Comment

Of course there is some over reaction, we were humiliated at home by a team 30 odd places below us in the leagues but the thing that really bothers me is the players who we thought were good depth for us clearly are not and most are probably not worth a spot on the 25 man roster! Maybe being exposed was a good thing and will make things clearer for Harry!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

some of our fans in this thread have been following the game on Ceefax ...still 0 - 0 for them. Once the 4th goal goes in they may even let emotion run wild and crush a grape or thump the Daily Telegraph down in disapproval.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  some of our fans in this thread have been following the game on Ceefax ...still 0 - 0 for them. Once the 4th goal goes in they may even let emotion run wild and crush a grape or thump the Daily Telegraph down in disapproval.
                  This. X a million. What planet are they on??????

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    This. X a million. What planet are they on??????
                    they dont feel it mate..they dont feel the pain and humiliation that a defeat like this brings. They will never know what its like.

Comment

In the grand scheme of things,yes it is - we played a near on second string side today and tbh going out is no great shakes as we can concentrate on the PL.

However, anybody that was at the game today will agree with me that it was absolutely farking woeful - I'd put it up there with Vauxhall Motors in all honesty. I was embarassed in the ground, not just losing, but being humiliated by a team 2 leagues below us. Having spent money and given a Saturday to going, and seeing that, I think we are all more than justified in having a right good farking moan about today, as an isolated game. But as I say, in the grand scheme of things I don't think it's too big a deal - I just hope the manner of the defeat doesn't affect team morale too much.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

no pain no gain hunney
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Spare us your rose tinted glasses. Were you there????
                          I'm guessing not.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

ive got biphocals actually
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I'm guessing not.
                              Am spitting blood at that 'performance'. Is it mad to think others Rs are too????

Comment

Working...
                              X