No announcement yet.

ferdy,faurlin,park,campbell, GET RID!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0goals 2assists park has disappointed us. I really want to defend him but look...
    He was given his chance against s@hit club at home and did awful.
    Imagine you having an employee that does nth but gets paid the most
    Yea park used to be a fantastic footballer no doubt but is he any good now?
    Am korean but would korean fans be happy to see him playing for our national team and lose all the matches in the world cup 2014?
    If we ever see him doing nth but make us fail in the world cup im sure some obessed korean fans would know how vblock and everyone else here feel right now

Comment

Park is not the only one to blame so this applies to many. But still I would want park to stay with us til Yun settles here safe n sound.
      If park could prove his worth once again til yun gels in, I will be more than happy. However there is no reason for us to keep him just because he is korean. If park is professional he should no where he stands more than anyone else.
      I would also like granero to learn this cruel fact. He is still young fortunately.
      Last edited by bonheurjh; 27-01-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
        0goals 2assists park has disappointed us. I really want to defend him but look...
        He was given his chance against s@hit club at home and did awful.
        Imagine you having an employee that does nth but gets paid the most
        Yea park used to be a fantastic footballer no doubt but is he any good now?
        Am korean but would korean fans be happy to see him playing for our national team and lose all the matches in the world cup 2014?
        If we ever see him doing nth but make us fail in the world cup im sure some obessed korean fans would know how vblock and everyone else here feel right now
        Have faith. I'm not korean but I know for sure that booing will only do our team harm and yet people do it.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
          Have faith. I'm not korean but I know for sure that booing will only do our team harm and yet people do it.
          I will keep my faith in not only park but everyone that is part of qpr. I support qpr and will never support an individual as a whole.
          But sometimes you need to count others feeling as of paramount importance to qpr

Park and many others who played today deserve to be blamed. They r professionals so I believe they will take our booing as a trigger of self-motivation.

Comment

If we go down, Faurlin won't be useful because he is on a big wage. His agent was one of the first to Fernandes's door after the takeover, demanding a new contract and threatening in the papers that he was going to leave. He's not on his old Championship wages, he's another overpaid under-talented player.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
              If we go down, Faurlin won't be useful because he is on a big wage. His agent was one of the first to Fernandes's door after the takeover, demanding a new contract and threatening in the papers that he was going to leave. He's not on his old Championship wages, he's another overpaid under-talented player.
              Agreed. Getting paid in accordance with their achievement is what they need.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                Agreed. Getting paid in accordance with their achievement is what they need.
                Minimum wage it is then!

Comment

Working...
                X