No announcement yet.

ferdy,faurlin,park,campbell, GET RID!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW I'd play Faurlin over Derry or Mbia any day of the week.

Comment

Sigh. Hope yun watched this and learnt from those

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
        Hoilett? Are you sure, he is one of our better players. Just hasn't had a decent chance.

Diakite needs to be added to this list. He is truely clueless.
        He has had a chance and besides having an injury right now I don't think Harry is a big fan of him, he has looked lazy since he signed the big contract with us!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Always rated Faurlin, However today was bad. Looked poor and to be honest I feel confidence is key. However I believe if we want to stay in the Prem. Park, Ferdinand, Campbell are just not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
            just got back and witnessed one of the most disgraceful, embarrassing performances ever at Loftus Road.
            The 4 players mentioned on this thread were so bad, it defies belief. You can add Ben Haim to that list. I know Portsmouth couldn't pay him, but on what I've seen, he's not worth paying.
            Today was a chance for players to put a shift in and show Hasrry they should be in the team or at be challenging. All they did was prove the are not good enough.
            Up until his injury, ironically at MK Dons, Ali Faurlin was tremendous for us and in the first half of last season looked like a class act in the PL. When he came back against Chelsea and Spurs this season, he lokked great but since then what has happened to him. His passing is poor, his tackling has gone and he has no pace. Maybe the injury finished him.
            The other players have never played well for us, so to expect otherwise is unrealstic
            Very very upset and disallusoned tonight.
            What decent players are gong to want to join us this week having seen that?

Or maybe he need more time to get his fitness(Speed) back? He is also a player who needs to play alongside a partner who compliments his weaknesses. Hence, wouldnt slate his longterm ability just yet.
            Just my opinion.
            Last edited by Shania; 26-01-2013, 07:41 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

hahhaah how much time does he want

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I like Faurlin but today he was poor. 1st half made a few lovely passes, some great cross field balls, but he seemed to try that "million dollar pass" way too much and just gave away posession. 2nd half he, as everybody really was, was cr@p. Gave away a few silly fouls where he had lost possession and didn't have the pace to get back and regain it.

Still think he is good enough though, even if only as a sqaud player, I wouldn't get rid. Not before a fair few others anyway - he is twice the player Park is.
                Yes, I'd agree with this. It wasn't his best match but the hate he's getting in this thread is ludicrous. Despite being outmatched 3vs2 in central midfield, him and Granero still ensured the game was mostly played in the MK half. He played Mackie in a couple times too - if Jamie's touch and timing was better we might be talking about Faurlin's excellent assists tonight.

Some of the responses here are ridiculous. If we sold every player once they hit a run of bad form we'll keep having an entirely new squad every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  that punk furlin needs to be the first one thrown out loftus road head first through a window. he made no effort at all. we rehabilitated that c.u.n..t for nearly a year and that is how he repays us. **** OFF NOW and take that ferdinand with you.
                  Single most *****ic post in WATRBs history I reckon, and there is serious competition. This isn't just standard stupidity, or knee-jerk irrationality. It's plain nasty.

Comment

More on ick

Comment

Faurlin? You sure.....
                      100%. Over rated big time. Gives the ball away and gets over run all the time.
                      As for DJ, he's a Rangers fan so must be good, right? Did nothing against League 1 oppo, let alone Prem
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Some will disagree but I think Campbell actually showed today why he is worth having in the squad. One chance in the first minute and he put it in the top corner just a shame he was flagged offside (I have no idea if he was or not)

I think he is worth having in the squad for that alone given Hogan gets a place for doing **** all

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                          Single most *****ic post in WATRBs history I reckon, and there is serious competition. This isn't just standard stupidity, or knee-jerk irrationality. It's plain nasty.
                          thankyou.

i will refrain from replying any further to your post as i have enough infraction points as it is.

im cold and angry and the last thing i need right now is to give you what you want!

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            With fu@king bells on, mate. No fu@ker playing today is worth jack sh1t. Especially Faurlin who, alongside Ferdinand, Park and Ben Haim, was the most useless player on the pitch.
                            Did u sit in s block today?

Comment

Faulin was always slow but since injury can barely move need to get rid whilst he still has some reputation left.

Campbell, like Mackie are the so called fans favorites who can do no wrong, both over rated and not good enough for any team hoping to establish themselves in the Prem.

Granero best of a bad lot today constantly tried to make something happen but there is more movement in a graveyard than in our forwards today.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                                Did u sit in s block today?
                                Yes I did, mate. I saw that car crash in slow motion.

Comment

Working...
                                X