ferdy,faurlin,park,campbell, GET RID!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    ferdinand to turkey now! furlin to that italian team now! park, shoot him!

i can actually feel your pain...glad i dint go. Was offered a free ticket too but couldnt get off work.

Comment

Next week he comes on a sub and has a good minutes and people will say he should be playing. It happens week in and out by the posters on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        ferdinand to turkey now! furlin to that italian team now! park, shoot him!
        Yep. Bothroyd tried. Where are the defenders of Anton and Park????

Comment

Park scored 3 for me on Fifa pre season,
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Ferdy, park and faurlin, worst players on the pitch today. Campbell tried hard but ineffective.
            Can't disagree with that.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

From what I heard it sounded as if our strikers where doing good but our midfield and defense was poor . I can kinda understand granero as he has not played for a while.

Comment

just got back and witnessed one of the most disgraceful, embarrassing performances ever at Loftus Road.
                The 4 players mentioned on this thread were so bad, it defies belief. You can add Ben Haim to that list. I know Portsmouth couldn't pay him, but on what I've seen, he's not worth paying.
                Today was a chance for players to put a shift in and show Hasrry they should be in the team or at be challenging. All they did was prove the are not good enough.
                Up until his injury, ironically at MK Dons, Ali Faurlin was tremendous for us and in the first half of last season looked like a class act in the PL. When he came back against Chelsea and Spurs this season, he lokked great but since then what has happened to him. His passing is poor, his tackling has gone and he has no pace. Maybe the injury finished him.
                The other players have never played well for us, so to expect otherwise is unrealstic
                Very very upset and disallusoned tonight.
                What decent players are gong to want to join us this week having seen that?

Comment

Well it look like they will be move on if clubs are prepared to buy them off us,

Harry just said on ssn said he gave them a chance today and they blew it...

Only clubs i can see wanting to take them off our hand are clubs in the league below us but they wont pay their silly wages

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I agree we need to ship these out and more, add Hoilett to that list, bring in some players from the Championship who have a bit of pride and prepare for next season! If anything this match today makes it painfully obvious we don't have the characters to compete in the tough lower divisions!
                    Hoilett? Are you sure, he is one of our better players. Just hasn't had a decent chance.

Diakite needs to be added to this list. He is truely clueless.
                    :drunk:

Comment

Please get rid of DJ Campbell, Hulse, Bothroyd, Bosingwa, Ferdinand, Diakite, Green.
                      :drunk:

Comment

I like Faurlin but today he was poor. 1st half made a few lovely passes, some great cross field balls, but he seemed to try that "million dollar pass" way too much and just gave away posession. 2nd half he, as everybody really was, was cr@p. Gave away a few silly fouls where he had lost possession and didn't have the pace to get back and regain it.

Still think he is good enough though, even if only as a sqaud player, I wouldn't get rid. Not before a fair few others anyway - he is twice the player Park is.

Comment

He had a poor game but is good enough given a run, as is Granero. Ferdinand and Park are useless and need to go though!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            He had a poor game but is good enough given a run, as is Granero. Ferdinand and Park are useless and need to go though!
                            Yep them 2 are woeful. Only problem with Ferdinand though is we have no CBs so can't really get rid unless 2 or 3 others are brought in

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              I like Faurlin but today he was poor. 1st half made a few lovely passes, some great cross field balls, but he seemed to try that "million dollar pass" way too much and just gave away posession. 2nd half he, as everybody really was, was cr@p. Gave away a few silly fouls where he had lost possession and didn't have the pace to get back and regain it.

Still think he is good enough though, even if only as a sqaud player, I wouldn't get rid. Not before a fair few others anyway - he is twice the player Park is.
                              Completely agree! Faurlin has really struggled to recover from his injury, but we know there is a good player in there. And if and I do mean if we go down I think he will be useful.

As for the others! The sooner we get rid of Ferdinand the better, his whole body language and performance was of a player who really doesn't give a toss.

Comment

Granero & Faurlin have quality - no doubt about it. Everyone has a bad game from time to time. No need to go overboard.

Let's move on. Big game on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X