This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
    Sorry but didn't I have a thread the other week about park? We've now got another 100+ responses to whether or not he's any good.
    Can we get some stats out please?
    0 assists
    0 goals
    0 tackles

What more do people need?
    0 tackles? provide me with a link pls. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
      Let me rephrase. Why can I not think that Park plays best as an attacking midfielder?

BTW you are still repeating yourself, almost like brainwashing yourself. Ferguson said he tried to convince park to stay but park wanted more playing time. Basically last season Ferguson wanted to try easing Ashley Young in as soon as possible and look where United ended up. Park was fit and had one of his best preaseason scoring many goals and yet he was not a regular starter. So when QPR came along he opted for more playing time.
      Rubbish...Park wouldnt get a game at United so was moved on....Manchester Uniteds rubbish is good enough for us....well most of the time. Go play FIFA13 because it seems that is what your football knowledge is based on.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Commentaters on radio said he is awful, booed off and abused by the crowd, all of our fans that went says he has been sh1t....but apparently according to some Park fanboy who didnt watch or listen to the game its all a mistake.Laughable.
        On the radio...
        Maybe he was awful. Where in this thread have I written park was amazing this game?
        I listened to the game.

Comment

Rubbish...Park wouldnt get a game at United so was moved on....Manchester Uniteds rubbish is good enough for us....well most of the time. Go play FIFA13 because it seems that is what your football knowledge is based on.
          VBlock this time waster is a pro Park troll. He's cost me infraction points. He's best ignored. And the mods should ban him. He's not an Rs fan. And he knows nothing about football. The high point of today's painful game was Park being booed off. He's taken the **** long enough. Real fans know it. And Harry knows it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            VBlock this time waster is a pro Park troll. He's cost me infraction points. He's best ignored. And the mods should ban him. He's not an Rs fan. And he knows nothing about football. The high point of today's painful game was Park being booed off. He's taken the **** long enough. Real fans know it. And Harry knows it too.
            your right mate..not a QPR fan and should be treated like an away fan.

Comment

You never seem to answer my questions, why is that? Do you even understand them or are you just unable to answer them? Honestly I am really trying to contribute something to this one sided discussion.

Comment

• This thread has run it's course. Please stop insulting posters. No one is any better than anyone else, whether they supported Rangers 60 years or 60 minutes all are welcome here.

It's a football message board, some have knowledge, some are keen to learn. It's not a crime to be clueless about football.

Comment

Working...
                X