Tarbs chose QPR over Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbs chose QPR over Morocco

Good choice, Morocco are sh1te and aren't going to win, much better to be playing for a club where the majority of fans like you.

http://www.premiumsportscenter.com/2...rocco-for.html

Queens Park Rangers Moroccan midfielder Adel Taarabt has revealed that he refused playing with Morocco at AFCON 2013 because he couldn't leave his club who are bottom of the log in the English premier league.
    My team is at the bottom of the league, and I cant leave them to play at Afcon. I talked with my family and close friends and they supported me with this decision” Adel said to Morocco TV .

The team gives me a lot of good things and I cant leave them . I know that my decision makes many Moroccan fans angry with me but I want to help my team” he added.

“ Morocco has many good players and even without me they will do well at Afcon”.

The Queens Park Rangers midfielder was accused of disrespecting Rachid Taoussi in an exchange of text messages and the head coach dropped him from the Lions squad before the Moroccan FA asked him for an apology.

good man, he's grown up a lot since signing for us.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

massive decision for him.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

SO who's telling the truth, Tarbs or the Morocco manager, who suggested a very different version of events? Clearly one of them is trying to save face !

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
          SO who's telling the truth, Tarbs or the Morocco manager, who suggested a very different version of events? Clearly one of them is trying to save face !
          I don't see a discrepancy. The Morocco manager said Tarbs said he doesn't want to play because the manager never called him back immediately. I guess Tarbs didn't want to go, and so chose an excuse to not go, and now that the tournament has started, has revealed the true reason. You have to remember, the Morocco manager was at LR for the Fulham game, and wanted Tarbs.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he said this in an interview on player a while back

Comment

top man!!

Comment

Oh no he didn't! Choose QPR over Morocco He wasn't picked in their squad to to go to ACN.he had a fall out with their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Oh no he didn't! Choose QPR over Morocco He wasn't picked in their squad to to go to ACN.he had a fall out with their coach.
                  Not correct. The coach came to London to watch him and speak to him, but he (Taarabt) was not available.

Comment

And what did they fall out about? If it's because he didn't want to play in the ACN then he's telling the truth.

Comment

if true............

Comment

That is one solid round of applause there.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                          And what did they fall out about? If it's because he didn't want to play in the ACN then he's telling the truth.
                          Dave just hates Tarbs so he will always try and post everything negative about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                            Dave just hates Tarbs so he will always try and post everything negative about him.
                            What like your love in with him even when he's S##t all you trolls voting for him being MOM when he's bee none existant
                            Objective views of team as a whole. not lovin's with certain player who can do no wrong
                            And I dont actually hate him he's the most gifted player I've seen at the Rs in years what gets me is when people see only one play who cant do no wrong?
                            And do you really think he said I'm going to stay and play for Rs when he could have gone to ACN, remember he keeps blowing his own trumpet on how good he is and he wants to go? with all these so called massive clubs in Europe chasing him.

Comment

What like your love in with him even when he's S##t all you trolls voting for him being MOM when he's bee none existant
                              Objective views of team as a whole. not lovin's with certain player who can do no wrong
                              And I dont actually hate him he's the most gifted player I've seen at the Rs in years what gets me is when people see only one play who cant do no wrong?
                              And do you really think he said I'm going to stay and play for Rs when he could have gone to ACN, remember he keeps blowing his own trumpet on how good he is and he wants to go? with all these so called massive clubs in Europe chasing him.

As he himself said in that interview, Morocco has other good players and don't need him.
                              He realises the ACON is a cup of little value, if you win it, it is no big achievement on your CV.
                              He knows QPR need him him, and so he wants to stay here.
                              Credit to him for that, but don't make up **** that he wasn't chosen by the manager when we know that is very unlikely.
                              Also don't make up **** that "Tarbs lovers" say he can do no wrong, I have always criticised him when he messes up.
                              As for the trolls voting for him for Man of the Match against Hammers, he was according to the EA PPI index the second best player on the pitch. So your claims that he was nowhere near the best players are just ludicrous. Personally, I voted for Cesar only, because Tarbs had a quite second-half, which wasn't really his fault though, it was the way we were set-up.

Comment

Working...
                              X