Tarbs chose QPR over Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    As he himself said in that interview, Morocco has other good players and don't need him.
    He realises the ACON is a cup of little value, if you win it, it is no big achievement on your CV.
    He knows QPR need him him, and so he wants to stay here.
    Credit to him for that, but don't make up **** that he wasn't chosen by the manager when we know that is very unlikely.
    Also don't make up **** that "Tarbs lovers" say he can do no wrong, I have always criticised him when he messes up.
    As for the trolls voting for him for Man of the Match against Hammers, he was according to the EA PPI index the second best player on the pitch. So your claims that he was nowhere near the best players are just ludicrous. Personally, I voted for Cesar only, because Tarbs had a quite second-half, which wasn't really his fault though, it was the way we were set-up.
    STAT STATS? can make anyone look decent even David Cameron? Adel Quiet in 2nd half I thought he'd gone off, also Hill & Nelson M'bia outside of Cesar by far our best on Saturday defended out of their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      STAT STATS? can make anyone look decent even David Cameron? Adel Quiet in 2nd half I thought he'd gone off, also Hill & Nelson M'bia outside of Cesar by far our best on Saturday defended out of their skin.
      Uh oh - I fear this thread descending into chaos :pleasantsuprise:

I'll start: Labour have farked his country royaly and I'll pop open a bottle of champagne the day Tony Blair dies
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

What stats make QPR look good?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Uh oh - I fear this thread descending into chaos :pleasantsuprise:

I'll start: Labour have farked his country royaly and I'll pop open a bottle of champagne the day Tony Blair dies
          They're all just Shisters(politicians) I just want someone to run the country properly instead of we're all in this together lark and we're taking from those that need it most and giving it the Rich
          Cameron Clegg bit of latter day robin hoods in reverse as I said you can make Statistics say anything you want? even that Adel was the 2nd best player on the pitch Saturday and we all know that wasn't true?

Comment

They're all just Shisters(politicians) I just want someone to run the country properly instead of we're all in this together lark and we're taking from those that need it most and giving it the Rich
            Cameron Clegg bit of latter day robin hoods in reverse as I said you can make Statistics say anything you want? even that Adel was the 2nd best player on the pitch Saturday and we all know that wasn't true?
            Well he probably was considering how much of the ball he got. The fact he didn't see any of the ball is not his fault, what do you want him to do, come back in the penalty area to get it?

Comment

Well he probably was considering how much of the ball he got. The fact he didn't see any of the ball is not his fault, what do you want him to do, come back in the penalty area to get it?
              He should do what he needs to do to get involved no matter where that is on the pitch? not just stand there waiting for it we'd be in a bit of pickle if all players thought i'm not doing anything till I get the ball or it comes near me?

Comment

He should do what he needs to do to get involved no matter where that is on the pitch? not just stand there waiting for it we'd be in a bit of pickle if all players thought i'm not doing anything till I get the ball or it comes near me?
                And I am sure that if Tarbs was coming back to our own area to get hold of the ball, you'd be the first one shouting "he was coming back and not staying up front, we had no outlet, it is his fault the Hammers kept on coming at us ..."

Comment

I think we should just agree that our opinions differ on Adel as we could be here for days discussing what's good and bad about him, I like him, as a player Ive stated before! obviously you love him but I like some.I can see his flaws where you obviously can't or won't see anything wrong with him?

Comment

I think we should just agree that our opinions differ on Adel as we could be here for days discussing what's good and bad about him, I like him, as a player Ive stated before! obviously you love him but I like some.I can see his flaws where you obviously can't or won't see anything wrong with him?
                    I don't know how many times we have to go through this.

Yes, I love him, he's the best player we have, he's probably the only player we have that gets fans of other clubs excited and increases our profile, him and Colin were the reason we came up, but that does not mean he does not have flaws, it does not mean he is the perfect player, and it does not mean I think he is God!

Comment

I don't know how many times we have to go through this.

Yes, I love him, he's the best player we have, he's probably the only player we have that gets fans of other clubs excited and increases our profile, him and Colin were the reason we came up, but that does not mean he does not have flaws, it does not mean he is the perfect player, and it does not mean I think he is God!
                      is it proper Man love?

Image Removed:
                      Last edited by Fraggy; 24-01-2013, 07:31 PM. Reason: Really Vblock? I just ate lunch & almost got to see it again! There are places where this would be more appreciated; not here

Comment

I'm of the opinion that the manager picks the team he wants and Tarbs wasn't selected. Even Harry thought he was going to be picked. He wasn't. Good news for us but not sure Tarbs made the decision, it was made for him.

Comment

Hi all

I want to clarify something about adel decision. He was chosen by the manager of our moroccan team , the manager Tawssi traveled to london to talk with adel about that, but adel refused playing in the african cup. the moroccan football association was mad at adel and they are planning to take serious actions against him. The moroccan fans were really upset with adel decision since he is a real valuable player in our team , but what we can do .. he is free to take any decision that suits him right .

Comment

Gutted I missed vblock's image
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Gutted I missed vblock's image
                              was a cracker Matty

Comment

Working...
                              X