Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else sick to death of the Transfer Window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahR View Post
    Fair points raised in the first paragraph but the last line smacks of being a little petty and completely unnecessary in my opinion.... Uncalled for from someone in such a privileged and exhalted position.... Should be setting a far better example old chap....
    Hah, plenty of people have tried to wind me up. And they never succeed. That is the only example I need to set really. As a poster I'm still entitled to my opinion, as long as I'm not calling people spoilt there is the distinction you need to make. Criticise the behaviour not the poster. Please take note.

:=):

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
      Hah, plenty of people have tried to wind me up. And they never succeed. That is the only example I need to set really. As a poster I'm still entitled to my opinion, as long as I'm not calling people spoilt there is the distinction you need to make. Criticise the behaviour not the poster. Please take note.

I wasn't trying to wind you up merely pointing out to you had no reason to be quite so petulant.... I think it's fairly obvious what you were referring to and hiding behind some sort of 5th amendment type excuse is a tad saucy really.... Anyway, I don't expect you to agree but having just received a red card from one of your colleagues I suppose I was smarting a little and felt that it was a bit of a double standards type situation.... Think it's best I give this site the swerve for a while as I seem to be getting myself in trouble with the admin for whatever reason.... See you guys in a few months maybe and hope we stay up.....COYR's

Comment

I wasn't trying to wind you up merely pointing out to you had no reason to be quite so petulant.... I think it's fairly obvious what you were referring to and hiding behind some sort of 5th amendment type excuse is a tad saucy really.... Anyway, I don't expect you to agree but having just received a red card from one of your colleagues I suppose I was smarting a little and felt that it was a bit of a double standards type situation.... Think it's best I give this site the swerve for a while as I seem to be getting myself in trouble with the admin for whatever reason.... See you guys in a few months maybe and hope we stay up.....COYR's
        Well, I'm sorry my comment upset you. But at the end of the day this is a football message board and my comment is part banter, part brutal honesty. If I wasn't a mod you wouldn't have even blinked at it I'll wager, you may have had an infraction from someone else but that means little to me. You're not on any hit list or anything.

Will in future not direct any banter your way

Comment

Well, I'm sorry my comment upset you. But at the end of the day this is a football message board and my comment is part banter, part brutal honesty. If I wasn't a mod you wouldn't have even blinked at it I'll wager, you may have had an infraction from someone else but that means little to me. You're not on any hit list or anything.

Will in future not direct any banter your way
          Now you've made me feel like a spoilsport.... It's late and am off to bed so please can we forget about this silly spat as am sure there's far more important things to worry about like what Santa Arry is going to leave in all of our collective sacks...

Comment

Now you've made me feel like a spoilsport.... It's late and am off to bed so please can we forget about this silly spat as am sure there's far more important things to worry about like what Santa Arry is going to leave in all of our collective sacks...
            Already forgotten pal, was hoping you'd come around. Let's hope it's like Christmas tomorrow morning and we get M'Vila. Kranjcar and a mystery CB haha.

Comment

good answer though..you should be in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                good answer though..you should be in politics.
                Yes, a lot of my friends say that.

Along with conniving, arrogant, cheating, greedy, two faced, smug prat. So yes, I'd make an awesome politician

Comment

a real alan b'astard i bet

Comment

Working...
                  X