Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else sick to death of the Transfer Window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else sick to death of the Transfer Window?

Not sure about you lot but the will he won't he, he's going to Russia, he's ours oh no hang on, Spuds ae in for him now..... Driving me insane.... I know Rennes and his advisors are trying to fleece us or anyone else with dough burning a hole in their sky rocket but I'm getting bored of the whole saga if am honest....

Having said that an sure if we sign A.N.Nother player then am sure it will get my juices flowing again... Just getting fed up with all the speculation and supposed ITK's saying he's signed and then a few days later bugger all.....:(

not really bothered , if it happens so be it . nothing i can do about it
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I'm fed up with rennes/mvila move on if we're not attractive to him, certainly not be held to ransom no player is bigger than the club. Not upset by him not signing but just think there are others that can do the same job

Comment

The guy is allowed to take his time over a decision that will effect the rest of his career/life.

And all the other stuff is just fluff. Ignore it, its written to give people googling 'QPR M'Vila' something to click on

Comment

Nope not fed up at all. Of all the relegation threatened clubs we have the most potential to do something this window. Our rivals would like nothing more than it to end. Getting n players like M'via is our best hope of turning round the points deficit we face.

Comment

I can't get into this transfer window at all. After all the disappointment of the last 2/3 windows, getting players most of us thought would make a real difference, then watching as they underperform 99% of the time, leading to our position today, bottom of the table, 5 points adrift of safety, and facing a long, hard, battle to avoid the drop.........No, cannot get even the least bit excited.

Comment

like the transfer window just wish we could move on from this fella.

Comment

The schizophrenia of it all is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                  The schizophrenia of it all is hilarious.
                  He he now which one of you said that...

Comment

Yes, getting bored with all this M'Vila business now - its like the Ben Watson, Ambrose and Ched Evans sagas only with more money involved. Too much will he wont he stuff - not bothered anymore tbh, and people banging on about how they claim to know something - fact is nobody here knows anything about this transfer.

Comment

It is much like any of the last 4 windows..... Loads of rumours, most proved BS, lots of hope, anticipation and excitement, often followed by frustration, annoyance, desperation etc.... but at the end of the day, we end up with some decent players that could improve our hopes on the pitch.....

So far we've bagged a top striker so i'm very content. Add to that there's clearly significant funds on the table for Harry and it bodes well.... miss out on Mvila, so be it, move on. Miss out on Olsen, so be it, move on etc. At least we are targeting very decent players.

Comment

im just glad we're back in the game. i love it

Comment

Why should any QPR fan not like the window?

Imagine if you're a club that's getting it's players bid on all the time, that's got to be upsetting. Not knowing if your key players are going to be gone and no replacements signed. That's tough.

Having to wait to see what Santa Fernandes left in your stocking comes across as being spoiled to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                            Why should any QPR fan not like the window?

Imagine if you're a club that's getting it's players bid on all the time, that's got to be upsetting. Not knowing if your key players are going to be gone and no replacements signed. That's tough.

Having to wait to see what Santa Fernandes left in your stocking comes across as being spoiled to me.
                            Fair points raised in the first paragraph but the last line smacks of being a little petty and completely unnecessary in my opinion.... Uncalled for from someone in such a privileged and exhalted position.... Should be setting a far better example old chap....

Comment

Fans need to chill out a bit.it's 99.9% bullcrap fed by agents sky etc etc to keep watching Tv keep clicking on links etc...pushing up players wages, pushing players into spotlight etc....Once Feb1 st is here, sit back and look through all the needless threads about players who were never approached never even in the hunt.o far, with the players we have been linked to, we could full a 75 man squad.

Fun as...

Comment

Working...
                              X