No announcement yet.

Niko Kranjcar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea lets get him hes injury prone so we can put him with the other midfeilders we dont use. were like battersea dogs home taking in all the s.hite no1 wants.

i wonder when there think of gettin a fharking defender in. or is olsson the only defender to play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Yep still only 28 and with a decent goals to game ratio for a midfielder . Would be a very good signing IMO
      His a wide midfielder - no? Not quite the same positio as M'Villa. My understanding is that our 'Arry is not ovely impressed with SWP - could be his replacement?
      Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        yea lets get him hes injury prone so we can put him with the other midfeilders we dont use. were like battersea dogs home taking in all the s.hite no1 wants.

i wonder when there think of gettin a fharking defender in. or is olsson the only defender to play the game.
        Too many men on here want him because they think he's good looking, not sure why you'd put his picture up and complement him, surely his footballing ability is what we need to be questioning.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Too many men on here want him because they think he's good looking, not sure why you'd put his picture up and complement him, surely his footballing ability is what we need to be questioning.
          I put up his pic as a joke. For the footy side CM is where the team really needs improving (M'Vila/Diame something like that) so unless that happens Kranjcar would be a wasted sig imo. But if CM was improved then he would be a useful player, cultured, good on the ball, most likely on the flank, LM rather than LW as he is not fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
            His a wide midfielder - no? Not quite the same positio as M'Villa. My understanding is that our 'Arry is not ovely impressed with SWP - could be his replacement?
            Think he can play anywhere across the middle mate and harry has managed him with two different clubs so one can assume he rates him . Just think he would be a very useful addition . He's also got vast experience in the premier league as apposed to people like granero who is a similar sort of player

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              No one said any of that...! Just a pic posted up! Sure its not you who thinks he's a dish? Hmmmmm

Comment

Isnt he injury prone?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

To me he's like Buzz. Dont think he's quick enough for the Prem but I think Harry's a better judge than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                    is that source SSN?
                    Don't know lads if it was this source knew about it first, was text first thing about it this morning also he said all along m'vila wouldn't happen. He has connections with certain agents cannot post anything more than that. I'm not too sure on Kranjcar thought he was quality at Pompey, my understanding is he will complete a move unless he is persuaded to leave by dynamo kyiv to stay or a better club or offer comes in for him. He is another one of old Arrys favourites but don't want s**t coming back on me if it doesn't happen, just passing on what I can
                    We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

well, twitter had linked us with him a couple of days ago. either way, how much would he cost?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Could be a cult hero me thinks

Comment

He's not sure on a fee hitman and this isn't any twitter s.hite I will let you all know if I get more info
                          We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

this story first broke on 16 jan............

16-01-2013, 07:59 PM #218 Hitman34
                            "alpha and omeaga"

anyone for kranjcar??????

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/har...ot/657424.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Leg-EndLiam View Post
                              He's not sure on a fee hitman and this isn't any twitter s.hite I will let you all know if I get more info

nice one leg end!

Comment

Classic Rangers type player (of the better kind I mean).

BTW, for all you desperate for a centre half - good news about Olson. Read to the bottom of this Sky article that starts off about Nico...

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/624170388?-294:802

Comment

Working...
                                X