X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

answered that question, ne######xtttttt
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Waiting for the " Does not work as hard as Mackie or will put as much of a shift in so would not buy " which every potential player is by some on here marked against. Ignoring the fact Kranjcar has more ability in his little toe than Mackie and SWP. Top player, great ability and would carve out chances for fun which we are lacking big time.

Comment

He is quality and bar the 2 english clubs, has a 1 in 4 goal ratio or better from midfield, and that includes international football. The time at Spurs was bit part and most of those appearences were off the bench so the tally doesn't really reflect anyway. NMot sure about Pompey... assume he started most games, but guess they were a team that generally scored a lot less goals.

He would be a great capture, but tbh, he only wente there 6 months ago and i would be surprised if he moved on again so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          I wanted Krancjar last year so would be delighted if he signed. He is quality and can play cm, lm, or attacking mid.

Also he is what many have been saying we need more than another CDM, a midfielder that scores goals!

I don't think he's injury prone just got few games with modric and vdv at spurs. I remember he played 2 games in a row last season, scored a cracker in both to win each game by a single goal. Turning 2 points into 6.

He could replace Mackie for me.
          Great comment mate. Fully agree.

His injury record is a little concerning, but Harry is no mug. Got rid of Dyer so not like he's wanting to hoard crocks. Got to wonder what we will do with all the midfielders in the squad. Can't name them all.

Comment

quality player. Guile from the centre of the park is something we have been lacking for years. I wouldnt be surprised to see him on the left though, with Taarabt off Remy, which with SWP or Mackie on the right would, I think, be a really good forward 4. I think he was one of those players at spurs though who, like modric when he first arrived, was played wide left to plug a hole and only really shined when he was moved to the middle (which for Niko never really happened due to Modric establishing himself), so it will be interesting to see if we can get him, where he would play. Hope this one comes off!

Comment

Just to throw the cat amongst the pidgeons, Vice President of Milan has said Kaka talks have broken down and he won't be moving to Milan for fiscal reasons. Can now see Balotelli and Adel going there (what a combo/powder keg). If adel is to go then Krancjar coming in would make a lot of sense. Just putting 2+2 together and making 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                Just to throw the cat amongst the pidgeons, Vice President of Milan has said Kaka talks have broken down and he won't be moving to Milan for fiscal reasons. Can now see Balotelli and Adel going there (what a combo/powder keg). If adel is to go then Krancjar coming in would make a lot of sense. Just putting 2+2 together and making 4.5
                I can see them pursuing Ballotelli and maybe keeping Robinho rather than getting Adel.

Also ref Adel, i can't see us letting any of our main players leave in our current plight, why owuld we?? Adel was given a big new deal, TF likes him, HR likes him, no point selling as relegation would lose us more than any transfer fee gain. Also, i don't see Krancjar as a replacement, more to compliment what we have and can see him playing centrally in a diamond with Adel left, or vica verca.

Comment

Working...
                X