The Premiersh*t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    Kind of agree with the sentiment actually - do miss the Championship and its more competitive nature - however, IF, we did go down, what would we be wanting to achieve....................promo back to the Prem...a catch 22 situation really.
    or we could simply get relegated to league 1 and then gain promotion back to the championship ...win win

Comment

Who cares about the tv shows?

Want our team to be doing the best they can but the PL is not a competition. A boring,predictable league that is getting worse and worse. Bundersliga is what I would like our football to be like. For the fans, really cheap,massive crowds, great facilities.....and 5 different champions in past 10 years...which doesn't, include shalke who have come close.

At least the championship and is an exciting competition.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
        This time next year we be around mid table
        As a great QPR man once said, his name escapes me unfortunately, but I think it contained letters W N K R, anyway he said: we will never be in the same (relegation) position again.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I do think the bottom 10 o 12 clubs are very average in the ELP. This is got to be the weakest group of clubs since the ELP commenced.

Comment

I wonder if this thread would even exist if we were sat in the middle of the table?

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
              I wonder if this thread would even exist if we were sat in the middle of the table?
              Some fans that have had years of mid table PL have said similar things over the last few years. This is the most excietment Villa fans have had for a while for example. The fact that the vast majority have zero chance of winning or top 4 makes it all rather dull after a few years I would think.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                I do think the bottom 10 o 12 clubs are very average in the ELP. This is got to be the weakest group of clubs since the ELP commenced.
                Good band ELP...if youre into 70's prog-rock

:=):

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Good band ELP...if youre into 70's prog-rock

:=):
                  :XD:

Comment

i bet swansea fans are loving the prem, its just a reaction to the fact we have been a really oish poor prem side!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Its like saying I hate coming 1st I want to come 2nd

No thanks, we deserve to be in the Premier playing against top clubs

Comment

We have generally made a right pigs ear of our return to the top flight.

Comment

Nope!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

It would cos I would make it! The Premiership is w@nk.

Comment

Working...
                            X