Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Interesting QPR News, Hughes,Boswinga,West Ham,Staying Up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Interesting QPR News, Hughes,Boswinga,West Ham,Staying Up..

Hi guys,

I was with one of my mad but passionate QPR mates last night talking about the club, he has one or two close ties with the club and he was telling me some little snippets of news, I’m not ITK or anything like that but I thought I would post it here for an interesting read…

Why Hughes failed.

This is probably the most talked topic, but from what I understand and what I was told is that what actually happened was when Hughes brought in all this own players (that he paid a lot of money for with his agent friend) he split them up from Warnock’s players and they all trained separately within two different groups as he considered most of them surplus, so Hughes men were in one training group and Warnock lot were in the other, and when they played together on match day they didn’t really know what was going on in some of the games and obviously it affected their performance and game plan.
    A crazy situation but it happened, hence why Philip Beard went to the training ground that day to see what was going on. It was a training issue that was flagged up by one or two of the players.

Boswinga saga

When Harry came to the club in his fist meeting with the players he said, ‘if anyone does not want to play or be at this football club can leave now’ it was only Boswinga that put his hand up. I think you already knew he refused to sit on the bench.

West Ham Tactics

This game was planned and tactical, the objective was to defend and gain the point rather than lose it. HR knew that we are still too weak in midfield to compete, therefore he played for the away point.
    So to put this discussing to bed once and for all the result and tactics of Saturday was clever planning by Harry.

Adel Tarrabt

Adel is QPR through and through and not leaving unless we are relegated (which I wouldn’t blame him), but he wants to stay and really happy at the club, he’s a top man. BTW apparently HR has said to him once I think I sold you too cheap.

Cesar

Before he joined QPR he had the choice to either come here or Arsenal.

Staying up

There is a lot of confidence in the club and with the players, we’re going to make a surge up the table late in March/April so watch this space as we have a plan in place ;-)

If we go down.

If we are relegated HR will stay and will be the man to take us straight back up as they also have a plan in place.

That’s all folks! If I hear anymore I’ll let you know ;-)

Cheers for that mate
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Thank you - Good read (If all true)

Comment

[QUOTE=ollyhoops;1013152]Hi guys,

West Ham Tactics

This game was planned and tactical, the objective was to defend and gain the point rather than lose it. HR knew that we are still too weak in midfield to compete, therefore he played for the away point.
        So to put this discussing to bed once and for all the result and tactics of Saturday was clever planning by Harry.

Clever planning to allow the opposition to have 70% odd possession, put 40+ crosses into our box and create chance after chance?? Had it not been for some quality goalkeeping and bodies in the way/park the bus defending we would have got slapped.
        That is the truth of it - perhaps if we had flooded the midfield and played a Swanseaesque keep ball without hurting the opposition type of game, you could say clever planning - but Saturday was as much about luck and poor Wet Spam finishing as it was anything else. :drunk:
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Love that. Said in pub yesterday that I think Harry has got something up his sleeve I think he's a few steps ahead of
          Most managers

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Staying up

There is a lot of confidence in the club and with the players, we’re going to make a surge up the table late in March/April so watch this space as we have a plan in place ;-)

If we go down.

If we are relegated HR will stay and will be the man to take us straight back up as they also have a plan in place.

That’s all folks! If I hear anymore I’ll let you know ;-)
            Very encouraging...thanks for the post.

Comment

Thanks. Appreciated. I do especially find the midfield part interesting and very much true in my opinion. We badly need two midfilders who is able to bring us into their half. ATM, we have none who is actually able to do that part.
              I hope we can get Lampard. He is a natural goalscorer aswell. Sorely needed as such.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

[QUOTE=Bluehoop;1013164]
                Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                Hi guys,

West Ham Tactics

Clever planning to allow the opposition to have 70% odd possession, put 40+ crosses into our box and create chance after chance?? Had it not been for some quality goalkeeping and bodies in the way/park the bus defending we would have got slapped.
                That is the truth of it - perhaps if we had flooded the midfield and played a Swanseaesque keep ball without hurting the opposition type of game, you could say clever planning - but Saturday was as much about luck and poor Wet Spam finishing as it was anything else. :drunk:
                I agree with this... plus the vast majority of that info was published in the news.

Why would anyone 'Plan' to get a 1 point away?
                Last edited by OneEyedWilly; 21-01-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Re Adel.....if sold who gets the cut Spuds or Arry ?

Comment

Staying up

We need to make a surge up now, not in March/April. This should be Plan A!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      We need to make a surge up now, not in March/April. This should be Plan A!
                      I think, to be fair, the return of points for January is more than most of us could have hoped for. 5 points from Chelsea/West Ham away + Spurs/Man City at home is a result and we haven't even played City yet. Once that is out of the way, the aim for February and March must be to improve on that return
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        I think, to be fair, the return of points for January is more than most of us could have hoped for. 5 points from Chelsea/West Ham away + Spurs/Man City at home is a result and we haven't even played City yet. Once that is out of the way, the aim for February and March must be to improve on that return
                        Probably, more points than most of us would have thought.
                        Chelsea was a huge bonus. and anythingh from Man City will also be a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Totally agree.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Where are Harry's signings? What did your mate say about that?

Comment

Harry got lucky with his question to the players about not wanting to be here, i'm amazed it didn't look like RMT ballot about working on boxing day!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X