Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appendicitis

Anyone on here had there's out?

I was rushed into hospital on Friday night, they whipped it out on Saturday morning. Apparently, when I was coming round from the anaesthetic I wanted to know if Remy had scored yet.

My stomach feels like it's had a good kick in. Anyone know how long it takes to get better? The post-op pain is worse than the bloody appendix.

Good to see that even in adversity your faculties were in correct order.

Get well soon fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
      Anyone on here had there's out?

I was rushed into hospital on Friday night, they whipped it out on Saturday morning. Apparently, when I was coming round from the anaesthetic I wanted to know if Remy had scored yet.

My stomach feels like it's had a good kick in. Anyone know how long it takes to get better? The post-op pain is worse than the bloody appendix.
      About May Toni, depending on results.

Comment

Got all excited there ...

Thought we'd been linked with the latest teenage superstar from Greece !!!!

Comment

Better the post op pain than being dead thats for sure,had mine out couple of years ago it aint so bad,cant remember exactly but in a couple of weeks you'll be feeling a lot better.!!

Comment

Removed mine myself between rounds of an unlicensed bare knuckle fight I had with a bear high on junior disprins.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

had mine out in the 80s, it flared up on my first night on holiday in italy and was on the verge of bursting. thank god it didnt. I was in hospital for a week, cant remember how long it took for the stitches to come out (one off them still remains).

Comment

Had mine out "75...damn locum cut through a main muscle and i had to walk around with a catheter up me japs eye for three days cos i couldn't
                **** normally!! Not comfortable at all....Took three weeks to kinda start walking proper if i remember.......

Comment

P**s that is......

Comment

collapsed in the Chelsea Drug Store with mine , rushed to hospital ,very painful after
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                    X