• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Blimey, hope they are friends
    It's Darmesh.... He does what he wants!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Where is Sissoko these days? Recall he used to be a decent player, has that changed?
      Momo Sissoko (ex Liverpool) now at PSG I believe, Moussa Sissoko plays for Toulosse

Comment

I have a strong feeling this is a done deal, the russians have been offering everyone contracts. I suspect that the Froggies are using this as a bargaining chip. Being french, they will soon surrender and we will have our man

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Momo Sissoko (ex Liverpool) now at PSG I believe, Moussa Sissoko plays for Toulosse
          Thanks Northolt - I didn't read back far enough to see it was the Toulosse Sissoko
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I honestly don't understand the mentality of some players. If he goes to Russia OK he may earn more, but he won't exactly be on rubbish wages at ours. I've never been to Kazan, and maybe it's lovely, but is it really a better place to live than London? It's 500 miles east of Moscow FFS! Kazan are doing OK in the Russian League, but at the moment the best they can probably hope for is Europa League. The place is freezing cold in the winter and he's likely to get rascist abuse. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's the end of the world if he doesn't come to us, but I just don't understand the mindset of some of these players going to Russia, or Sneijder going to Galatasaray for that matter. Maybe their agents are pushing them in to it because they're getting a bigger percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartwegerle View Post
              I honestly don't understand the mentality of some players. If he goes to Russia OK he may earn more, but he won't exactly be on rubbish wages at ours. I've never been to Kazan, and maybe it's lovely, but is it really a better place to live than London? It's 500 miles east of Moscow FFS! Kazan are doing OK in the Russian League, but at the moment the best they can probably hope for is Europa League. The place is freezing cold in the winter and he's likely to get rascist abuse. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's the end of the world if he doesn't come to us, but I just don't understand the mindset of some of these players going to Russia, or Sneijder going to Galatasaray for that matter. Maybe their agents are pushing them in to it because they're getting a bigger percentage.
              Well suppose you had the opportunity to work somewhere for 3 years which would financially set you up for life, although it was a bit of a hole. Would you be prepared to put up with it for that? I think I would...

Comment

Guys, if another club nicks a player during the transfer window that we want, then we can't really complain after the Remy deal! It happens , get over it and move on, I'm sure Harry has other irons in the fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  Well suppose you had the opportunity to work somewhere for 3 years which would financially set you up for life, although it was a bit of a hole. Would you be prepared to put up with it for that? I think I would...
                  I know what you're saying, but he'd still be set up for life if he came to us. He's young, it's not like this is his last payday, if he came to us he's in the premier league shop window for his next move which would probably be the one that does set him up for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                    sidwell syndrome!

the whole ' why would he go..." argument kills me the simple formula players use is : years divided by millions

if the opportunity arose to make enough kerchhhhhing to last me a lifetime over the next 3 years doing what i do i'd sign the contact in a hearbeat and worry about the location when i got of the plane, expecting a player to think otherwise....
                    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

A lot of these comments sound uncannily similar to what Toon fans were saying about Remy going to QPR; if the guy wants to play in Russia, fair dues to him. No point in knocking Russia or their climate or anything else. Lets just move on and leave out the pettiness.

Comment

Only at Rangers could we appear to be losing a player to a team who are not actually allowed to sign any new players.....

Comment

Originally posted by iheartwegerle View Post
                          I know what you're saying, but he'd still be set up for life if he came to us. He's young, it's not like this is his last payday, if he came to us he's in the premier league shop window for his next move which would probably be the one that does set him up for life.
                          Honestly think probably 90% of professionals in the game don't care as much about cups and prestige as we think. It is a job to them. Nothing else. So higher wage will be tempting, needs to be balanced out with happiness. He would be happier here in london than over there most likely.

For what its worth I am pretty sure M'Vila is ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Only at Rangers could we appear to be losing a player to a team who are not actually allowed to sign any new players.....
                            You say it like we havent been signing players who quite honestly would never come to QPR five years ago.

Did you forget that QPR signed Loic Remy???

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              If M'Vila wants to go and get paid handsomely whilst receiving racial abuse, then good luck to him, but QPR should have a plan B in place.
                              We have, we will abuse him too after fifteen minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                                You say it like we havent been signing players who quite honestly would never come to QPR five years ago.

Did you forget that QPR signed Loic Remy???
                                No I say it that 'only at Rangers, could we lose out on a player to another club, who are under a transfer embargo ! I am more than happy with Remy and hopefully anyone else who comes, Bramble excepted. If we lose out to Spurs or Arsenal on M'villa then so be it but how can we lose him to a side who cant actually sign any players, that was my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X