The guy with the telly on SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy with the telly on SSN

He was just slipping and sliding around on his tv & poked on M'vila...

''Deal with Rubin Kazan close, hoping to be concluded in the next 24 hours unless QPR change the players mind''

Fark him then & we move onto our next target.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

What self respecting footballer would take the Russian League over the Premiership!?!?!

The reporter did add that it was stalling over wages & the relegation clause

Comment

Originally posted by iamayaak View Post
        What self respecting footballer would take the Russian League over the Premiership!?!?!

The reporter did add that it was stalling over wages & the relegation clause
        Can understand the relegation clause tbf to him - but that aside, any footballer that goes to Russia over the Prem is quite clearly a money grabber.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

what happened with the rumoured link to Diame? If M'Vila wants to go and get paid handsomely whilst receiving racial abuse, then good luck to him, but QPR should have a plan B in place.

QPR, also need to get a move on with signing a CB and another forward seeing as they are selling Campbell too.

Comment

Shocking career move for him. Obviously more interested in the money which I can't blame him but as a young lad who wants to make a name for himself, going to Russia is probably the worst footballing decision he could have made.

Comment

Move on.

Comment

Get your playstation Tony! :pleasantsuprise:
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Can understand the relegation clause tbf to him - but that aside, any footballer that goes to Russia over the Prem is quite clearly a money grabber.
                  I cant see what the issue is wuith a relegation clause, Remy has one so why not M'Vila. Anyway, do QPR want to be paying them 80K a week in the Championship on gates of 13-15,000?

Comment

An available good CB Serge Akakpo and prob cheap......http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...Premier-League

Comment

If I was M'Vila, a PROFESSIONAL footballer, I wouldn't wanna waste the best years of my career wasting away playing average fussball against FC Budvar infront of 3,000 people just for an extra 10k p/w. I would take the 60k any PL club would offer me and pit myself in the best league, with the best players & prove to all that i was one of the best midfielders in the world.

What a waste.
                      Last edited by iamayaak; 21-01-2013, 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Rubin have a transfer embargo though...
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by iamayaak View Post
                          He was just slipping and sliding around on his tv & poked on M'vila...

''Deal with Rubin Kazan close, hoping to be concluded in the next 24 hours unless QPR change the players mind''
                          Sorry to be a pain.

But I dont understand this post at all, could you explain it to me haha

I dont understand who said it, where it was said?

Comment

Why the **** would any self respecting talented young player choose Russia over the English premier league ? Yes I understand they are probably playing silly money but lets be honest if he moves to rangers he's not exactly going to be short of a few quid . Makes absolutely no sense from a footballing reason and shows him up for the kind of person he is if he'd take a bit of extra money in exchange for sub zero climates , being miles away from loved ones at home and the very real possibility of his career nose diving and being subject to racial abuse . Oh well if that's what he wants then so be it however its not done until its done and part of me still thinks hell end up at Qpr by the end of the week . After all it wouldn't be the first time sky sports had got the wrong end of the stick

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                              Sorry to be a pain.

But I dont understand this post at all, could you explain it to me haha

I dont understand who said it, where it was said?

Darmesh Sheth - Sky Sports News

&

His interactive Transfer Telly!

Comment

Working...
                              X