Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure about him, trust harry's judgement whatever happens though

Comment

Toilet was the answer a few months ago .......

Comment

Jamie Mackie over Malouda? That has to be a wind up surely?

By the theory that nobody will chase lost causes, run and track back as much as Mackie does this mean Messi would also be a no if we could sign him? Just because he may not work as hard. You need some quality. Mackie has none and provides nothing going forward.

We now have a guy Remy who will put away chances for fun. Somehow i think Malouda might provide a few more than our Jamie. Half the reason we were under the cosh so much against West Ham was cause everytime Mackie got it he lost it. We need to win games. I give Mackie his kudos against the likes of Spurs where the workrate is valuable. But against lesser teams we need to be creating chances for Remy which our Jamie cannot do.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

By the theory that nobody will chase lost causes, run and track back as much as Mackie does this mean Messi would also be a no if we could sign him? Just because he may not work as hard. You need some quality. Mackie has none and provides nothing going forward.

We now have a guy Remy who will put away chances for fun. Somehow i think Malouda might provide a few more than our Jamie. Half the reason we were under the cosh so much against West Ham was cause everytime Mackie got it he lost it. We need to win games. I give Mackie his kudos against the likes of Spurs where the workrate is valuable. But against lesser teams we need to be creating chances for Remy which our Jamie cannot do.
          You watch Jamie will be back on here with a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

I agree. I also said that the reason Mackie has to work so hard tracking back is because he poses no real threat going forward and also often loses possession so has to track back to try and retrieve it.

Malouda might have a few issues, but he also has a fair bit of ability on the ball and can score goals too.

QPR need to start winning games (Reading have won two in succession now) and they wont win many by sitting back defending and relying on workrate from Mackie and SWP.

Comment

Agree 10000% with Smmy and Stan ref mackie. He drives me mad watching him. His game was summed up the other day against West Ham when quite early he tried beating a few players, didn't beat any cleanly or with skill but bobbled and bundled through them with lucky bounces befoire trying to cross.

But this is all he offers... no quality end product. He is also as greedy as Adel and will more often than not ignore an easy pass to instead kick and run, either into a player or off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                ----- Mvia -- Mbia -----
                -- Me -- Adel -- SWP --
                --------- Remy ---------
                So you do have a sense of humour then.

As for Malouda - not sure why everyone simply assumes he will not put a shift in?? He could be really motivated for first team football.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Agree 10000% with Smmy and Stan ref mackie. He drives me mad watching him. His game was summed up the other day against West Ham when quite early he tried beating a few players, didn't beat any cleanly or with skill but bobbled and bundled through them with lucky bounces befoire trying to cross.

But this is all he offers... no quality end product. He is also as greedy as Adel and will more often than not ignore an easy pass to instead kick and run, either into a player or off the pitch.
                  Im telling you, he will be on here in a minute .

Comment

If Harry wants him I hope he gets him.

Best to add to the spine of the team first but after that if someone is good and the club can afford him and the manager wants him then go get him.

Relegation costs a fortune after all.

Comment

Working...
                    X