No announcement yet.

Malouda? Please NO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where we looked like strangers under Hughes, we seem to have an excellent team spirit running through the club at the moment and you cant buy that, it naturally comes from within a group of players that gel. IMO, we don't need much more, we need two CB's, Mvia and maybe another wide player and Striker if Zamora is deemed a risk for the remainder of the season.

Southampton have probably scored the biggest own goal I can remember by sacking Adkins and putting someone in charge who cant speak English, if he kills the team spirit, they will sink like a stone.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Harry said after the West Ham game we have some fighters but absolutely no quality - its not enough just to kick the ball away, as in the Prem it will come straight back at you, which is why West Ham had something like 45 crosses. Against a better team we would have been murdered. The greater spirit of Derry, Mackie etc has started to get us out of the hole we find ourselves in - again - and I will always be grateful to them, but at this level they are both very, very limited. These kind of players might stifle an opposition but they won't enable us to win games. Mackie was non-existent against West Ham for instance. Malouda scores something like one in three at the highest level. Been captain of France and god knows what else besides. Sure, it all depends on his attitude and if his is like Bosingwa's we don't want him. But its pure emotional twaddle for fans to write him off purely because he is a big name from Chelsea. If he happened to be from Man City or Real Madrid say you would all be creaming yourselves.

Well said.. I could also see Malouda doing a good job at QPR. Also, he hasn't got a game in a while and should have plenty of power in his legs.

Comment

I wouldnt mind malouda here to be honest. I dont think under Harry we will see the same bowlocks we saw from our friend bosingwa. Malouda is still a good player imo and has a lot of premier league experience, and definitely more quality than mackie and swp.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Would not mind if Harry got the commitment from him that he will give 100% unlike Boswannka

Comment

Bottom line is if Twitcher thinks he can improve the team and help keep us up, that's his call and fine by me and if everyone agreed about everything, there would be no need for forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
              Would not mind if Harry got the commitment from him that he will give 100% unlike Boswannka
              They'll all give that assurance whilst signing they're £80,000 a week deals. It's once the inks dry we find we have a problem.

100% not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Bosingwa mark 2.

Yes, somebody can reel off his honours and goals tally in previous years with Chelski and state how he is better than 95% of our squad which, on paper, is hard to argue with. Admittedly, I was a sucker for such players before the season started, was quite excited about Eyebrow coming, but surely we have learnt these type of players are the very last thing we need at the moment. As paulmason correctly stated above, he may be a "better" player on paper, but does anybody seriously think he will bust a b0ll0ck playing for us and actually care at all? The blokes happy sitting there on 100k a week at Chelski - fark him, he would be the worst kind of player we could bring in this transfer window.

Just in case the above doesn't make it clear - it's a no from me
                Good point about the work rate, but I think mackie has to work so hard defensively because he poses bno real threat going forward and losing possession is the main reason for having to track back.

Malouda would provide a bigger threat going forward and QPR would more likely score more goals and less likley to have to work hard at tracking back.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Where we looked like strangers under Hughes, we seem to have an excellent team spirit running through the club at the moment and you cant buy that, it naturally comes from within a group of players that gel. IMO, we don't need much more, we need two CB's, Mvia and maybe another wide player and Striker if Zamora is deemed a risk for the remainder of the season.

Southampton have probably scored the biggest own goal I can remember by sacking Adkins and putting someone in charge who cant speak English, if he kills the team spirit, they will sink like a stone.
                  This can only help QPR's cause.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    This can only help QPR's cause.
                    Hopefully mate - although knowing our luck Soton will have just unearthed an absolute gem of a manager and they'll finish the season like a train
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

we defo need an out and out winger. this guy is not the answer though.

for the love of god go for matt philips.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        we defo need an out and out winger. this guy is not the answer though.

for the love of god go for matt philips.
                        Well we already have Hoilett (who everyone was ecstatic about three or four months ago), Swp, mackie, adel as well as players like granero who can play wide. only worth bringing in yet another new face if they are a real step up. Malouda might be if his attitude is right - matt philips not so sure.

Comment

swp,mackie,granero cannot get to the byline and cross a ball into the danger zone. whats the point of playing wingers that cant cross? thats why we have such a low scoring record in this league.

you just have to look at jarvis the other day to see what we are lacking.

Comment

Hoillet?

Comment

i would play him all day long, but not on the left. all he seems to do is want to cut inside and shoot from 30 yards onto his right.

i feel we need to get in behind teams and swing more balls into the box. hoilett on the right could do this but mackie,granero and to an extent swp will never be able to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                                Well said.. I could also see Malouda doing a good job at QPR. Also, he hasn't got a game in a while and should have plenty of power in his legs.
                                I agree. my main concern would be how long it takes him to get match fit... .if weeks and we effectively wouldn't ave him availabeble for a large chunk of matches as a result, is there much point.

If he'd been training with the Chelsea squad i'd think it owuldn't be as bad, but he's apparently been booted out to train with the kids, so how motivated would he have been....? I'd say not very, as it's demeaning for a top international, so he's probably a lot further from match fitness than other players who just haven't been playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X