• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malouda? Please NO!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...a-Chelsea.html

Hate signing Chelsea rejects!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Do not want him! After Bosingwa the club should have learnt their lesson!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Jesus Christ no please.

Comment

I think his a decent player, but agree after the whole Boswinga saga, you have to question would he be up for the fight. Ability wise, I rather him out wide then SWP or Mackie.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

His contract expires at the end of the season so not worth transfer fee, he is 32 years old!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Loan till end of the season would do. On a different level to our Jamie.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Loan till end of the season would do. On a different level to our Jamie.
              You are correct, he don't chase back to do the dirty work or chase down lost causes like our Jamie does and is 100% not the kind of player we need to help in our fight for survival.

Comment

Better than anything we have in his position and remember for every boswinga there is a Paul furlong.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  You are correct, he don't chase back to do the dirty work or chase down lost causes like our Jamie does and is 100% not the kind of player we need to help in our fight for survival.
                  Morning Jamie. I have to say i think you were poor Saturday. But you did work hard.

Comment

Malouda is a good player, would give us a bit of strength in depth and be a good loan to the end of the season.

Bosingwa also was a good player, he's just been a 2@ with us. Just 'cos he's been a kn0b doesn't mean Malouda would be.

Comment

Bosingwa mark 2.

Yes, somebody can reel off his honours and goals tally in previous years with Chelski and state how he is better than 95% of our squad which, on paper, is hard to argue with. Admittedly, I was a sucker for such players before the season started, was quite excited about Eyebrow coming, but surely we have learnt these type of players are the very last thing we need at the moment. As paulmason correctly stated above, he may be a "better" player on paper, but does anybody seriously think he will bust a b0ll0ck playing for us and actually care at all? The blokes happy sitting there on 100k a week at Chelski - fark him, he would be the worst kind of player we could bring in this transfer window.

Just in case the above doesn't make it clear - it's a no from me
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Imo, we dont need many more, just a few top CB's to replace Nelson when he goes and give Hill a break, but both have been magnificent under Harry.

----- Mvia -- Mbia -----
                        -- Me -- Adel -- SWP --
                        --------- Remy ---------

With the following playing as and when needed.
                        Granero
                        Derry
                        Park
                        Hoilett
                        Maybe another wide person
                        Zamora

Comment

At the end of the the day as we are in relegation battle, we need FIGHTERS not rejects!
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Harry said after the West Ham game we have some fighters but absolutely no quality - its not enough just to kick the ball away, as in the Prem it will come straight back at you, which is why West Ham had something like 45 crosses. Against a better team we would have been murdered. The greater spirit of Derry, Mackie etc has started to get us out of the hole we find ourselves in - again - and I will always be grateful to them, but at this level they are both very, very limited. These kind of players might stifle an opposition but they won't enable us to win games. Mackie was non-existent against West Ham for instance. Malouda scores something like one in three at the highest level. Been captain of France and god knows what else besides. Sure, it all depends on his attitude and if his is like Bosingwa's we don't want him. But its pure emotional twaddle for fans to write him off purely because he is a big name from Chelsea. If he happened to be from Man City or Real Madrid say you would all be creaming yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Harry said after the West Ham game we have some fighters but absolutely no quality - its not enough just to kick the ball away, as in the Prem it will come straight back at you, which is why West Ham had something like 45 crosses. Against a better team we would have been murdered. The greater spirit of Derry, Mackie etc has started to get us out of the hole we find ourselves in - again - and I will always be grateful to them, but at this level they are both very, very limited. These kind of players might stifle an opposition but they won't enable us to win games. Mackie was non-existent against West Ham for instance. Malouda scores something like one in three at the highest level. Been captain of France and god knows what else besides. Sure, it all depends on his attitude and if his is like Bosingwa's we don't want him. But its pure emotional twaddle for fans to write him off purely because he is a big name from Chelsea. If he happened to be from Man City or Real Madrid say you would all be creaming yourselves.
                              Absolutely no quality, did he really say that
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X