Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This season vs last, is it more enjoyable this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This season vs last, is it more enjoyable this time?

Although we're is a worse place (just) than last year I believe we are in a better place now than this time last year? With Hughes in charge I didn't think we'd survive even away at Citeh I still thought we go down. However, this season with HR I feel so more confident and am enjoying the ride so much better. Whats your thoughts? Will we survive?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Yes we will survive in my view thats my gut feeling

Comment

Beating Fulham and Scum were very pleasing, but other than that, ive hated every moment of this godforsaken season.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

More highs last season so far, and plenty more lows this season. Let's be brutally honest, we've been a laughing stock.

Comment

if and when we stay up lets stop the carousel of signings n a get a settled squad that grows together!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Apart from a few, very few, moments, I can honestly say, I have not enjoyed our 2 seasons in the premiership so far.
            Only a masochist would enjoy getting beat almost every week, just because it's the premiership.
            Hopefully, once we stay up.....Next season will be better......We'll see.

Comment

Depends if we stayup again

Comment

More enjoyable this year because last season we were consistently bad. This season we have been a laughing stock and could pull off a historic escape with already improving performances and the bulk of our rivals still to play. Wigan had 15 points at this same stage last season. We had 20.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  Apart from a few, very few, moments, I can honestly say, I have not enjoyed our 2 seasons in the premiership so far.
                  Only a masochist would enjoy getting beat almost every week, just because it's the premiership.
                  Hopefully, once we stay up.....Next season will be better......We'll see.
                  I agree, have not enjoyed any of the last two seasons and hated all the time under Hughes.

Just want to be able to start looking forward to a weekend of football, and be able to think we may have a chance instead of praying !

Simply apart from the two Chelsea games the last two seasons have been depressing
                  One for all.... and all for one

Comment

How many points did we have at this stage last season? Can't be @rsed searching it. Anyone know?

Comment

Very enjoyable I have loved every minuet of it so far. We are staying up BTW ;-)

Comment

March will decide
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I still haven't gotten over the 0-5 against Swansea

Comment

I've had some brilliant craics this season and last - the footy has largely been woeful, the players typical of Prem Primadonnas and many away grounds stifled of atmosphere by the prawn sarnie corporate brigade; but the day out at football is what you make it.
                            It'll be the same whatever level we're playing at, the only difference being the state of the grounds and quality on the pitch

I've accepted relegation since TF failed to can Hughesless after the West Ham home game, will always maintain giving that c0ck the next two must win home games after an international break effectively killed us. The rest of the season I will just enjoy the ride and hope we get some pride
                            However being a football fan there is always that to y voice saying you never know even when everything looks totally impossible
                            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Last season! First season in PL in about 100 years and we played better.

Comment

Working...
                              X