Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

team to play moggadon town fc............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team to play moggadon town fc............

green
    onhura
    ferdinand
    hill
    traore
    mackie
    park
    granerro
    swp
    bothroyd
    zamora
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I think Remy and M'Vila (if signed) will get a run out. Zamora on the bench to come on for Bothroyd late on and Tarbs on for Park. The lineup after the subs will be our starting lineup for City I reckon (apart from the defence). Harry did say he wants to get Zamora, Remy and Taarabt playing in a system up front.

----------------Green--------------
    Onuoha----Mbia----Ben Haim--Traore
    -------------M'Vila--Faurlin-----------
    ---------Remy---Park---SWP---------
    ---------------Bothroyd-------------
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
        Hoilett's injured isn't he?
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He's back as far as I know, thought Harry said Granero and Hoilett both back in training.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
            He's back as far as I know, thought Harry said Granero and Hoilett both back in training.
            That's good news then, Really want to see Hoilett given a proper chance in the team.

Comment

Working...
            X