Diakite- not starting for Mali tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn didn't quite get the bites I was expecting from my comment
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

GOAL TO MALI. a good run by diakite, layed off another bloke, he pinged it in, GOAL.

Comment

Another thick African chasing the buck I'm afraid. Just a crazy footballer

Comment

Mali through to the last eight.

Comment

Not in a million years could he be more effective than mackie out wide.... No close control or brain.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
              Not in a million years could he be more effective than mackie out wide.... No close control or brain.....
              You say that, but i can remember a lot more times this season Diakite has run from deep midfield past players and got to the by-line and actually crossed the ball in to dangerous effect. I've not seen that from Mackie who plays Right wing!

AS for his close control, i actually thnk his touch is excellent and he has a lot of skill, not to mention great acceleration to beat players. I agree with the poster who said they'd like Harry to keep and work on him.... he has massive potential for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                You say that, but i can remember a lot more times this season Diakite has run from deep midfield past players and got to the by-line and actually crossed the ball in to dangerous effect. I've not seen that from Mackie who plays Right wing!

AS for his close control, i actually thnk his touch is excellent and he has a lot of skill, not to mention great acceleration to beat players. I agree with the poster who said they'd like Harry to keep and work on him.... he has massive potential for me.
                Did you also watch those numerous times where he has run from deep midfield past players and into another player who started a counter attack which often lead to goals or at least big chances? He is not playing with his head.

Comment

Working...
                X