Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite- not starting for Mali tonight

Game just kicked off.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Not surprised. He's overrated

Comment

He hasn't been as good as I thought he might be for us this season, he scares me with his lack of discipline than when he tries to keep it under check he isn't effective at all!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

I think he is absolutely superb - will be better than Yaya Toure in a couple of years, easily.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          I think he is absolutely superb - will be better than Yaya Toure in a couple of years, easily.
          How much have you had to drink!? :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            There has been some really bad stuff going down in Mali and if he is distracted that could easily affect his performance on the pitch, I was just expecting him to continue on from his great form late last season and I don't think that has happened yet for whatever reason!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Scares the s h i t out of me the way he thinks he's got all day on the ball.

But along with Hoillett he is a player id like to see Redknapp work on rather than sell.

Comment

Could be a good box to box player for us, not the finished article by any means wish people would give players more of a chance to develop their game without brandishing them as either world class or dot turds. There seems to be no inbetween.

Comment

what channel is the ACON on?

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                    Could be a good box to box player for us, not the finished article by any means wish people would give players more of a chance to develop their game without brandishing them as either world class or dot turds. There seems to be no inbetween.
                    He's not a bad player but I just think he's a bit overrated. He's a bit clueless but as you say he could be a good box-to-box midfielder. I just don't think he's good enough to start games for us at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                      what channel is the ACON on?
                      ITV4

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                        ITV4
                        cheers

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                          He's not a bad player but I just think he's a bit overrated. He's a bit clueless but as you say he could be a good box-to-box midfielder. I just don't think he's good enough to start games for us at the moment
                          In a struggling side, I agree he's a liability. Think people did get carried away by his potential and overlooked his obvious flaws.

Think we have a core of good players early enough in their career to make real stars out of them, like Granero, Adel, Ale, Remy, Ned and hopefully we can sign Fabio to a full time deal as well.

Comment

I think Diakite has a lot of potential and like the way he runs at players with the ball. He can easily play on the right and be far more creative than Mackie.

He does have a bit of Viera and Yaya Toure in his game. He is still reasonably young and needs to adapt go the game here.

I also think some fans are way too impatient with players at QPR. It's as if they can't wait for a player to have a poor run just so that they can get on his back.

Comment

HERE HE IS! had one good run already but that's all. i'm backing mali to win the cup as i love samba!

Comment

Working...
                              X