Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'Vila departure imminent says Rennes boss Dreossi

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell
    Ouest France says Rennes general manager Pierre Dréossi confirmed M'Vila sale to be inked tomorrow. He won't say who to, but QPR still favs.

we're 1-5 ON spurs are 6-1, pretty much sounds done to me, although clearly some t that needed to be crossed before my done deal comments but i'll still claim success when he signs
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Amit Bhatia ‏@Amit_Bhatia99
      Trying to leave paris and head home to london after a great night with @ScottDisick but snowed in! http://yfrog.com/obd51noj <<< this may have absolutely nothing to do with it but I thought i'd post it anyway

Comment

M'Vila started from the bench today as Rennes beat Bastia 2-0. He came on in the 60th minue

Comment

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell
          Rennes gen manager Dréossi coy with BeIn Sport post-match on M'Vila. "Nothing is signed yet. There's still a week (sic) to go."

Comment

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner
            #Rennes' general manager has told beIN Sport there is a "big chance" that M'Vila played his last match for the club today. #QPR?

Comment

Why wait to announce if they know he is going? They are trying to create as much interest as they can to drip as much dough out of it as they possibly can. I am not so sure we have him as a signing as bbig as this should be announced asap.

Comment

M'Vila departure imminent says Rennes boss Dreossi

Rennes boss Pierre Dreossi has said that Yann M'Vila has likely played his last game for the French team, and will finalise his transfer on Monday.

M'Vila came on shortly before Rennes scored their second goal in a 2-0 win over Bastia, but then gave away a late penalty that was not converted.

The midfielder has been strongly linked with a €10 million move to QPR, but there might still be interest from other Premier League sides.

Speaking to reporters, Dreossi confirmed a move was close to being finalised, saying: "There is a good chance that this is the last game Yann M'Vila will play for Rennes."

M'Vila has regularly been linked with a move to the Premier League in the past couple of years, with Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham still possible challengers to QPR in the hunt for the midfielder.

Disciplinary issues are believed to have hindered a potential move for the player in the past, with M'Vila currently banned from the French national team until June 2014 after an unauthorised night out whilst on Under-21 duty.

LINK: http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/franc...s&ICID=HP_HL_4

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                  Amit Bhatia ‏@Amit_Bhatia99
                  Trying to leave paris and head home to london after a great night with @ScottDisick but snowed in! http://yfrog.com/obd51noj <<< this may have absolutely nothing to do with it but I thought i'd post it anyway
                  I thought that said he had a great night with scotts d I ck
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                    Rennes boss Pierre Dreossi has said that Yann M'Vila has likely played his last game for the French team, and will finalise his transfer on Monday.

M'Vila came on shortly before Rennes scored their second goal in a 2-0 win over Bastia, but then gave away a late penalty that was not converted.

The midfielder has been strongly linked with a €10 million move to QPR, but there might still be interest from other Premier League sides.

Speaking to reporters, Dreossi confirmed a move was close to being finalised, saying: "There is a good chance that this is the last game Yann M'Vila will play for Rennes."

M'Vila has regularly been linked with a move to the Premier League in the past couple of years, with Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham still possible challengers to QPR in the hunt for the midfielder.

Disciplinary issues are believed to have hindered a potential move for the player in the past, with M'Vila currently banned from the French national team until June 2014 after an unauthorised night out whilst on Under-21 duty.

LINK: http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/franc...s&ICID=HP_HL_4
                    This Rennes manager is a good auctioneer, forever saying he will be leaving shortly.......bit like going....going......will be gone soon ....just waiting for late bids.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      I thought that said he had a great night with scotts d I ck
                      He's in Paris, not Poland.

Comment

A so called ITK on twitter reckons he is going to Spurs, not sure about the blokes record:

3m Football Agent NCP ‏@Agent_NCP
                        I'm told M'Vila will be a Spurs player TOMORROW. Would be very interesting. #THFC #QPR #FFC #AFC

Comment

Originally posted by MrBlinkini View Post
                          A so called ITK on twitter reckons he is going to Spurs, not sure about the blokes record:

3m Football Agent NCP ‏@Agent_NCP
                          I'm told M'Vila will be a Spurs player TOMORROW. Would be very interesting. #THFC #QPR #FFC #AFC
                          definitely BS that same guy said Hooper was about to join Leeds and Butland was going to Fulham hahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X