Mbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    A last ditch block he made yesterday was worth the entrance fee alone, absolute top drawer defensive midfield play.
    Imagine If it ended in a goal for us!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
      Nothing wrong with his defensive game apart from the odd unnessecary foul, just needs to work on his passing & decision making and he will be a very good player
      Totally agree
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Glad he didn't go to Scotland.

Comment

overall, he's done pretty well in a difficult situation and can only improve
          I think his build and strength and effort is suited to the PL and his quality on the ball is ok but will get better in time
          on balance, a good signing, like to see him play more with Granero

Comment

Didnt notice in the last game but has he stopped falling over as much?

Comment

Clueless.

Cannot pass, **** touch, positionally all over the place, dives and falls over at least 3 times a game, cannot tackle and gets booked every week.

On the positive he runs around a lot, good at blocking (usually because he has mis controlled it or given the ball away) and gives a fan his shirt after the game.

Without being cynically I think a few on here have become fans of his purely because he gave a shirt to a fan.
              :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                Clueless.

Cannot pass, **** touch, positionally all over the place, dives and falls over at least 3 times a game, cannot tackle and gets booked every week.

On the positive he runs around a lot, good at blocking (usually because he has mis controlled it or given the ball away) and gives a fan his shirt after the game.

Without being cynically I think a few on here have become fans of his purely because he gave a shirt to a fan.
                Oh yeah and acts as though he has been severely injured everytime he falls over...must have been at least 12 rolls on the floor against Spurs at home. It was embarrassing.

Comment

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en...9,r:6,s:0,i:97
                  Last edited by kingy10; 22-01-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X