Mbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia

Might not be the most elegant footballer in the world but got to say i love this guy more and more everytime i see him play for us.

Puts in a proper shift and does the dirty work superbly, a real credit to himself.

A last ditch block he made yesterday was worth the entrance fee alone, absolute top drawer defensive midfield play.

You and me both mate. Think he is pucker.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I rate him actually, I think needs time to gel in the side, although it isn't really easy for anyone at the moment I would imagine. He probably didn't expect this sort of season at QPR! But he's done ok

Comment

Not really a graceful player (a bit like Crouch) but he is a whole hearted player and can become a very effective player for the team.

Comment

good tackler great attitude and passion just poor with the ball at his feet.

Comment

Nothing wrong with his defensive game apart from the odd unnessecary foul, just needs to work on his passing & decision making and he will be a very good player

Comment

im sure i saw him in a dizzy rascal vid????
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

love his attitude, he plays every game likes its a honour
                hate his theatrics

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    i had you down as more of a chas n dave man

Comment

no willis ive been known to have a few red stripe with the boyz n da hoodz!

Comment

I think he's quality personally. Great at the defensive role he's given, be it CDM, CB, or even RB at Old Trafford. Never lets us down, wholehearted performances and definitely not afraid to put his body on the line... what more can fans ask for.

Also, i don't think his passing is as bad as some suggest, just think he sometimes looks for a killer ball and not been on the same wavelegth as the front me. Now he's with Remy who he's played with for a couple of years, i'm sure they'll have a better understanding and hopefully see more assist like the delightfully weighted ball through to Cisse to score against West Brom i think in front of the Loft.

Comment

Mbia is a good player with a good attitude and probably the pick of the midfield.

But TBH and Derry were beaten all ends up yesterday in the middle of the park. Neither could put their foot on the ball or retain possession or buy the defence some respite or support the attack especially second half.

Mbia+M'vila would probably be better or... well he seemed quite at home effectively operating as a CD yesterday so maybe having him at the back with M'Vila+Diame would be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                            i had you down as more of a chas n dave man

I HOPE YOU AIN'T DISSING THE CHAS N DAVE :strive:
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Quality player

Comment

Working...
                              X