Surely we won't sell taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely we won't sell taarabt?

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013...-in-qpr-star/?

Why on earth after attempting to complete an 8 million signing of m'vila would we even be considering selling Taarbs to Milan as he is our only decent midfielder in that position..

I hope this is just more paper nonsense

Pretty sure it is just aload of paper talk mate - I don't think Adel is going anywhere soon.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Kaka will go through no probs

Comment

I think he will go end of the season but certainly not before.

Comment

He said himself he here to keep us up or do his best.

Comment

if we were offered silly money....i mean if they are quoting 12m for willie zaha!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              if we were offered silly money....i mean if they are quoting 12m for willie zaha!
              If Zaha is worth £12m then Tarbs is easily a £20m in comparison. Although these days beign English adds £5m to your price tag, easy.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

True, I don't really know Adels value, he signed a new contract didn't he in the summer.

Comment

Adel in today's market, worth 25m easy. He's added so much to his game this season. Was unplayable at times yesterday.

Comment

End of the season Taarabt will be in demand, no doubt... but i still genuinely think he's become really attached to QPR, can see him staying here for a good few years if we're in the PL still!

Comment

Originally posted by iamayaak View Post
                      End of the season Taarabt will be in demand, no doubt... but i still genuinely think he's become really attached to QPR, can see him staying here for a good few years if we're in the PL still!
                      Starting to prove now he is a very good PL player. If RVP played like Adel did in the first half Saturday, or scored the goal Adel did v Fulham people wouldn't stop talking about it. And now he has someone with a bit of quality up top, watch his assists grow. As you say he seems to be loving it with us, and probably loves the fact he is our longest serving first team player and fans favorite. He is the type of person who will flirt with the top teams, but deep down he knows he is at the right place.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        Starting to prove now he is a very good PL player. If RVP played like Adel did in the first half Saturday, or scored the goal Adel did v Fulham people wouldn't stop talking about it. And now he has someone with a bit of quality up top, watch his assists grow. As you say he seems to be loving it with us, and probably loves the fact he is our longest serving first team player and fans favorite. He is the type of person who will flirt with the top teams, but deep down he knows he is at the right place.
                        Spot on!! He's the type of guy who needs to be one of the top dogs in the team, a player who the team rely upon for creativity etc.
                        Tbh, i don't think he'd be that at a big club... Yet!

Comment

Logged on to say...good post

Comment

Yep, long may it continue.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              I think he will go end of the season but certainly not before.
                              Exactly
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X