Cissé gone Maybe BAD ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cissé gone Maybe BAD ??

Ok the guy hasn't performed 100% but if he hasn't got the delivery then he won't score goals, zamosa remedy Tarbs .... Would of preferred remedy Tarbs cissé

Do we have any other other strikers coming in nervous we are relying on zamaro to be this amazing striker when we know he is perhaps more here for the money than cissé ... If it was reversed cissé was injured Zamora wasn't would we be slatimg Zamora ie can't wait for cissé to be back?

It's just can't seem to get inspired to see Zamora and his effort like cissé to turn the game around I think we need another striker !!!

Zamora can play with Remy, Cisse cannot.

Cisse and Remy both like to play on the shoulders of defenders, you simply cannot have 2 strikers in the same team doing that. Zamora holds the ball up well, and occupies opposition centre halfs. He's a nice option to have.

Comment

I agree. Sometimes I don't get our transfer policy. We've got useless Zamora and Johnson who are crocs and league 1 level Bothroyd. And trying to get rid of Campbell and cisse
      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

yee gods!!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
          I agree. Sometimes I don't get our transfer policy. We've got useless Zamora and Johnson who are crocs and league 1 level Bothroyd. And trying to get rid of Campbell and cisse
          Redknapp needs to build his team how he see's fit. And it seems that DJ and Cisse are not Harry players. Cisse definately not. All part of the master plan. Not looking to BZ to score goals but to clearly hold the ball up for Remy Runs.

Comment

i do think the language thing could have been a good connection - both french. but remy and adel will be alright.

its a shame, i backed cisse the sissy all season but he's just shown no interest. thanks for the goals, but time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
              Zamora can play with Remy, Cisse cannot.

Cisse and Remy both like to play on the shoulders of defenders, you simply cannot have 2 strikers in the same team doing that. Zamora holds the ball up well, and occupies opposition centre halfs. He's a nice option to have.
              Yea I know but you have hit it on the head I.e option Zamora is an option but not a first team banker of goals like cissé you know with cissé your guareenteed a goal Zamora you can't what other strikers do we have on our radar??? Is Livermore coming??? Obiwing ??? Nope just a midfielder mvilla

I would like to see campbell yesterday instead of boothroyd and I think we need graham obiwing someone you know who can score goals not Zamora who doesn't even like football and likes to eat in his car..

I haven't seen anything from Zamora like cissé did past year saying i will get goals expect something special shocking decision to get rid of cissé I can't see boothroyd banging in goals

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
                Yea I know but you have hit it on the head I.e option Zamora is an option but not a first team banker of goals like cissé you know with cissé your guareenteed a goal Zamora you can't what other strikers do we have on our radar??? Is Livermore coming??? Obiwing ??? Nope just a midfielder mvilla

I would like to see campbell yesterday instead of boothroyd and I think we need graham obiwing someone you know who can score goals not Zamora who doesn't even like football and likes to eat in his car..

I haven't seen anything from Zamora like cissé did past year saying i will get goals expect something special shocking decision to get rid of cissé I can't see boothroyd banging in goals
                "He made 21 outings for the club this term and scored four goals" BBC

Comment

I think they have to balance the books. Remember Cisse is on £60k pw, it is a good deal for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                    I think they have to balance the books. Remember Cisse is on £60k pw, it is a good deal for everyone.
                    £45k aint it?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ok he's had a lot of runs out but under Hughes under Harry he would just improve or we've got some bigger better striker up our sleeve graham perhaps

Comment

i heard he had a £20k per goal bonus, dont know if thats correct

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
                          Ok he's had a lot of runs out but under Hughes under Harry he would just improve or we've got some bigger better striker up our sleeve graham perhaps
                          i never saw hughes sitting on his back, slowing him down and i never saw MH pushing him offside either

Comment

I feel remedy is a Rooney tarrabt a nani swp a Valencia cleverly Anderson but we need a van Persie

Comment

Remy is a Hernandes. We have no Rooney. And United have no Tarbs

What we need is a Scholes. RVP is cut from a different cloth to most strikers in world football.

Comment

Working...
                              X