No announcement yet.

Cisse thanks the QPR fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to see him go. Could have done a job and much better than Zamora, Johnson and Bothroyd. Stupid decision. Could have had him and remy up front. Gota love a character
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Fair play to him, didnt need to do it.

Comment

I do think that his loss of form is largely down to having even asked to play as a lone striker and often being left on the bench.strikers and goalkeepers are often confidence players and when they lose this, their form suffers. I blame Hughes for messing him up.

Hope his loan move works out and he gets his move in the summer.

Comment

Good luck to last season´s saviour. Good luck, Djibril Cisse!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
            trouble with twitter is we just dont know if fans slating him directly had something to do with his poor form. respect to him for his
            latest tweet. thanx to him for his time here
            Certain footballers shouldn't be on twitter IMO. Too much of a distraction and can affect their focus, not to mention all the abuse they get. Cisse and Bothroyd being prime examples. Its the reason why Derry came off there.

Comment

he should of thanked us by showing some effort the other night against wba. good luck selling ya perfume to the arabs!
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

For all Cisse did last season this season he has been short of a disgrace with his lack of application and effort.

I have never seen someone so not interested, if he had out the same level of effort he did last season, he would still be here and we wouldnt be in such a mess.
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                X