Spare Bothroyd the hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Yes but I'm failing to see how this has any bearing on him working hard and not being lazy?
    Get a grip, you would have looked good that night if you ran around.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Was MOTM along with Green vs WBA - worked his nuts off & linked up play very well. Some fans will never be happy with him no matter what he does though.
      I would play him along side Remy with Taarabt on the left against Man City and perhaps Park on the right (Mackie puts in the effort but creates little and gives away possession to easily).

Comment

HR will give him a squad number and will use him as a back up to Zamora. We will play a front 3 of Zamora, Remy and Tarrabt.

I actually think Jay might actually do a job for us. He's like SWP and Tarbs, confidence players, and HR is bringing the best out of SWP at the moment so why not Jay?
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Get a grip, you would have looked good that night if you ran around.
          Bless ya.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
            HR will give him a squad number and will use him as a back up to Zamora. We will play a front 3 of Zamora, Remy and Tarrabt.

I actually think Jay might actually do a job for us. He's like SWP and Tarbs, confidence players, and HR is bringing the best out of SWP at the moment so why not Jay?
            Dont take this the wrong way, but you are clueless if 1) You think that will really happen and 2) He is vital to our existence as a PL team.
            Last edited by paulmason; 20-01-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X