X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a great fan of him but if he plays and tries we should back him

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      I think Bothroyd is a confidence player, maybe HR can work on him.
      Big time a confidence player. ^^
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

i think if people got off his back he might perform better, i often get infuriated with players like him and zamora but the thing is i reckon theyre only doing as theyve been told.

Comment

They often ask why players have more confidence issues in the modern game, answer: fickle fans and social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
            They often ask why players have more confidence issues in the modern game, answer: fickle fans and social media.
            More likely that they are just a bunch of pansies. Should spend more time working on their game instead of fretting about what people think.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              More likely that they are just a bunch of pansies. Should spend more time working on their game instead of fretting about what people think.
              Seen loads of players in the old days admit their bosses used to ban them from reading match reports in the papers, but they used to do it anyway. Players have always cared what people think about them. Just these days it's easier for players to reach a wider audience.

Agree they should learn not to take it to heart, but let's be honest most footballers aren't really all that bright

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                Seen loads of players in the old days admit their bosses used to ban them from reading match reports in the papers, but they used to do it anyway. Players have always cared what people think about them. Just these days it's easier for players to reach a wider audience.

Agree they should learn not to take it to heart, but let's be honest most footballers aren't really all that bright
                Example: David DeGea should learn to catch a ball.

Comment

Remember a player of the name Mcleod got an awful lot of stick a few years ago. Even his Girlfriend got abused by our fans, I seem to recall. He was never the same player after that incident?
                  On a sidenote partly, But just to illustrate how hard it can be to take stick from the fans, week in week out.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

He is ****, he has had his chance and blew it. He should join Rowlands and cook at Orient, as thats his level....... maybe.

Comment

Failing that, Gareth might need a lump at Wycombe.

Comment

how he is a premier league player is beyond me. its the lazyness that really drives me mad.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                          how he is a premier league player is beyond me. its the lazyness that really drives me mad.
                          Did me also but WBA game seemed to show a new found hunger in him. Worked his nuts off.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Did me also but WBA game seemed to show a new found hunger in him. Worked his nuts off.
                            Im sure Olsen was on tne bench and they had a bit part team out ?

Comment

i think the situation we see ourselves in lets just get behind each n every player that pulls on an r's shirt....as long as they give 100% effort i wont complain......its a time to be together behind the lads not hurl abuse at them!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                                Im sure Olsen was on tne bench and they had a bit part team out ?
                                Yes but I'm failing to see how this has any bearing on him working hard and not being lazy?
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X