Spare Bothroyd the hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare Bothroyd the hate

He came on yesterday, worked incredibly hard and defended from the front (Which im sure HR wanted him to do) and still everyone was calling for his head during the game! We need every striker we an get so you might as well have confidence in him!

Was MOTM along with Green vs WBA - worked his nuts off & linked up play very well. Some fans will never be happy with him no matter what he does though.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

agreed.....jay hasnt come back sulking( dj take note) and has at least tried in both appearances(if we go down he will be very usefull in the npc)!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

DJ aint been sulking at all

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          DJ aint been sulking at all
          haha - Its like fans are always around the players and know exactly what they've been up to.

If anything DJ must be a little gutted. Being a fan of QPR scoring a **** load of goals for Ipswich and they being told your being sold and Bothroyd is staying haha

Comment

word on the street is he was late for training twice!!

Comment

I think Jay is better off on the right hand side, and cutting inside on his left foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                word on the street is he was late for training twice!!
                Yea, I ****ed that in the snow. Was not serious though

Comment

He is not and will never be a PL player and if people think he is the answer to keeping us up, they are drunk, stoned or both. Useles player who should have been sold at half time in the home game v Newcastle last season.
                  Last edited by paulmason; 20-01-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

must admit his display at mkdons last season just wasnt acceptable!

Comment

We must keep Bothroyd IMO. I expect him to play a big part in the second tier next season. Dj. aswell.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I think Jay is better off on the right hand side, and cutting inside on his left foot.
                        Scored a brilliant goal for Cardiff against us doing just that. Not seen anything like that from him since. Happy to give him another chance, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          We must keep Bothroyd IMO. I expect him to play a big part in the second tier next season. Dj. aswell.
                          You reckon we're down Shania?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Didnt do sod all for Sheff Weds in the NPC, they could not wait to get rid and that's what we should do.
                            Last edited by paulmason; 20-01-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

I think Bothroyd is a confidence player, maybe HR can work on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X