DJ and Hull City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ and Hull City

Steve Bruce confirms that they are having discussions with club but no offer as yet for DJ Campbell.
    Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
    Steve Bruce confirms that they are having discussions with club but no offer as yet for DJ Campbell.
    Should refuse to do business with those 5lags

Comment

I really think we should keep him TBH. With Cisse gone, We only have Remy for pace and what if he gets injured?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        I really think we should keep him TBH. With Cisse gone, We only have Remy for pace and what if he gets injured?
        Same here pal.

Comment

Madness keeping Bothroyd and getting rid of DJ, but I guess as we can get a fee for DJ and cant give Bothroyd away, thats what will happen. Funny thing is, as were stuck with him, people think its good.

Comment

Well we have Zamora coming back to link up with Remy, but I really think we should keep DJ and sell Bothroyd.

Comment

Very odd the Campbell situation why Harry won't give him a run even though I think he is more suited to the Championship.

Comment

Maybe no one has come in for him yet with an offer?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  I agree. If he is sold he needs to be replaced otherwise QPR will still be short of options for scoring goals. Remy is a replacement for Cisse. Bothroyd if he stays is not an alternative for Remy and will not score the goals QPR need to win games.

Comment

Think dude at WBA must be the replacement for Campbell if he goes giving us four forwards of Bobby, Remy, Booth and WBA lad

Comment

I would keep DJ and sell Bothroyd who plays the same style as Zamora.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X