Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes

Who saw him there yesterday. I saw him as i got in the ground, he was being mobbed by everyone, big cheesy grin and all!!

Yep saw him , top man sitting with the Rs faithful in away end.

Comment

I saw Alan Mullery outside the Springbok for the Spuds game...being interviewed, he wasn't being mobbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        I saw Alan Mullery outside the Springbok for the Spuds game...being interviewed, he wasn't being mobbed.
        Now that was one unpopular manager

Comment

Originally posted by Rodneeee10 View Post
          Yep saw him , top man sitting with the Rs faithful in away end.
          Yeah he was sitting about 4 rows in front of us. Also saw him on the way in, top fella! Not too many chairmen around would do that.

Just hope that whatever happens this season, whether we stay up or not, people can appreciate him for what he is doing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Now that was one unpopular manager
            Mullets was so disliked but I believe he got sacked even though his record was good at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
              Yeah he was sitting about 4 rows in front of us. Also saw him on the way in, top fella! Not too many chairmen around would do that.

Just hope that whatever happens this season, whether we stay up or not, people can appreciate him for what he is doing for us.
              I agree 100% mate, we are so lucky to have this guy with all his enthusiasm running our beloved club.

Comment

AM name should never be said. Only person who threw a 4 goal lead in UEFA cup.

Comment

TF - QPR legend. In 30yrs his legacy will be here for all to see.

Comment

Working...
                  X